Preview

Astons pov

"So who's that ?" He says with curiosity as he's looking around a new livery yard "that's Romelle olderman she's an athletic prodigy along with Matthew muller over there they both maybe only just 18 but they are stars of their time" one of the livery's said "hmm interesting" Aston said while an idea comes to mind.

~later that day ~

Aston sat at home in front of his computer doing some research when some names popped into his head so he decided to look into the.
Romelle olderman
Age:18
Birthdate: 20th July 2002
Status: alive
Net worth: 10 mil
Relations:
Mother: Jane olderman
Father: Patric olderman
Spouse: Adam alterham (engaged to)
Child : not born yet
Siblings:3
Romelle is a national show jumper and a former national volleyball player that received several rewards for their time playing volleyball the most notable being best setter in their second year at high school and best leibro in their 4th year . It's believed that they had to quit volleyball due to an knee injury that was sustained due in a match in their last year of high school . Romelle was also a competitive football player for a short time .
Current news on romelle
Romelle is believed to be taking a short time out of show jumping due to the unexpected the news of being pregnant with their spouses child at only age 18 . The new rider for romelles national show jumper start a riot is best friend Elle Beecham.

" so she's engaged and pregnant I wonder how that's going to affect my plan oh well let's see what I can do to make her trust me"