ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1: Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗴᗴTIᑎᘜ

Cyi's POV

It was a normal boring day in the castle. Father came in and handed me a paper and envelope- I stared at him with confusion in my eyes. "What is this for Father?" I said, he than replied grabbing a pen and handing it to me, "You will write a letter, I will then send it to a mortal that I chose. Both of you will write to each other until you're sixteen. You will meet them and decide if you want them to be your head Butler or Maid. Understood." he said in a serious tone. "Yes, father."

Years passed and the mortal would write to me and I'd write back. They sounded so sweet in the letters, I knew just a few days I would be able to meet this citizen, I thought 'I hope they are just like the kind mortal in the letters....' It was time for bed, I got in my nightwear and fell asleep.

Twilight's POV

I woke up to the bright beautiful moon. Today was the day I would meet the King of Vampires, and soon after the next day for his birthday I would meet The prince himself. I get ready, pack all my stuff and head to the spot the King said to be. I snuck out of my village at midnight like asked to, I wouldn't miss my home and no one would miss me nor care. As I stand there a carriage comes out of the darkness. 'It's so beautiful' I thought. We than rode to the castle...

Cyi's POV

I woke up, got ready for the day and was led to my lessons by a maid. 'Just one more day- just one more.' I thought. I than saw a carriage pull to the castle. 'Who is here?' The maid saw me looking and quickly pulled me to my art room. "MISS!" I shouted, I than calmed my tone and said "Miss. Why did you pull me here?" She stares at me than proceeds to talk, "Your Father's orders M'Lord" Than she bows. I sigh "Shall I start my lesson now." "Oh! Yes of course M'Lord!" As i do my lesson I wonder why father doesn't want me to know this person... I continue doing all my lessons with the thought in mind.

Twilight's POV

We pull up, and the castle is beautiful! Just as the prince had described in his letters. A butler opens the carriage door and guided me to the huge gate doors that lead into the enormous castle. The King opened the door and lead me to his room while I hid under his cape with my two bags in hand. I saw a small glimpse of the prince, my heart skipped a beat, my face felt hot. We got to the King's room and I sat on the bed provided to me. "So tell me more about yourself, things that I said to not write in the letters." The King said in a deep tone. I answered truthfully.

Cyi's POV

I saw father hurry to his room, I scanned him and saw two small feet that weren't covered with father's cape. I felt warm inside, I don't know why! As father closed his door I walked to my room and opened the window. I leaped out of my room and hovered in the air as a bat, I flew to my father's window and tried to listen. "As I said before my name is Twilight, I came from Sunville, I'm a short male, and is one year younger than your son." He was younger than me?! My heart is beating so fast- ok it's a he, his name is Twilight and is younger. I fly back to my room, close the window and get in my nightwear.

"M'Lord! Are you getting ready for bed? You said you wanted me to wake you early for something." a maid said, "Yes, thank you for the reminder." I say. I fall asleep thinking 'Tomorrow will be great.'

-TIME SKIP-

No one's POV

Both boys get up and get ready for the day. Cyi hurries down and Twilight sits on his bed waiting for the prince's birthday ball to begin. Cyi greets all the maids and butlers with enthusiasm, they were just in awh, the Prince of Vampires was never this happy even on past birthdays!

Cyi's POV

I leaped out of bed. Today was the day! I honestly didn't care that it was my birthday, I was to focused and excited about meeting 𝙝𝙞𝙢! I got dressed, hurried down and greeted a lot of the maids and butlers a bit to happily- they were all had confused expressions on their faces. Time passed and it was finally time for the ball. I ran to my room, dad saw me and smiled. I got dressed in my Favorite but, nicest clothes and went to where I could meet him. Out in the garden, under the bright moon.

Twilight's POV

I got up, and got ready in my best clothes. I sat on my bed, 'Today is the day- wait what if he doesn't like me?! What if I mess up! What will happen to me-?!' I guess I was thinking too much about it, next think I knew it was time. "Twilight are you ready?" The other king had said. "Yes I am your majesty!" "My I come in?" He later said. "Of course."
I was just finishing up when the second king walked in. "You look stunning! My son will love you." He said in a calm cheerful tone. My face got hot again, I looked in the mirror and I had a tint of blush on my face. I eventually shook of the feeling, the king and I walked to the door that led to the garden.

No one's POV

The two had blindfolds on, the king guided Twilight to the seat next to Cyi. The Kings took off the blindfolds, Twilight and Cyi opened their eyes and saw each other for the first time. They both couldn't say a word they were stunned. {Cyi and Twilight's mind} 'He looks so handsome/beautiful.....' The Kings than left them alone.

Cyi's POV

I finally said a word. "I'm the Prince of Vampires, and will turn sixteen today!" I said it so cheerfully- it was embarrassing! "I am Twilight, M'Lord. I was a citizen of Sunville." He said in a calm, sweet voice. More mannered than me- I than noticed that he had turned his face away. As I realized I began blushing like crazy. My hands were in his! I could see a tint of blush on his face as well. After some silence I pulled him up and we quickly walked to the ballroom. We went inside and walked to my fathers. "Hello son, I see you already like Mr. Twilight here~" dad said. I quickly let go of Twilight's hand and try to maintain myself from becoming a blushing mess. Dad just laughed at my actions.

Twilight's POV

Lord Cyi kept holding my hand, the second king made a statement that left me blushing a bit and Cyi quickly let go of my hand. The Kings led us to the beautiful ballroom, I stood with the prince as everyone came and introduced themselves. I was about to walk away when Lord Cyi grabbed my hand and pulled me back to his side, 'Woah- what the.' I stood there until everybody came and met the royal family. Cyi walked me to the dance floor, put a hand on my waist and grabbed my other hand. My heart was racing, 'What is this feeling?!' Without knowing I put my free hand on his shoulder and we danced. I didn't know how to dance- but some how I gracefully danced with the prince.

-TIME SKIP-

Cyi's POV

"Come with me." I said, "Ok M'Lord" Twilight said while bowing. We snuck out of the ballroom and I led him to the library. He already looked excited while trying to still look formal- I laughed a bit. I grabbed his hand and we ended up in front of a bookshelf. "Why are we her-" he tried to say, I shushed him and he fell quite. I grabbed a book and the bookshelf moved for a door behind it. He gasped and I covered his eyes.

Cliffhanger! 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 1419 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! ・ᴗ・