ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭. 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓼/𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴.

[ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ (에이티즈) - 'ɪɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ' ᴍᴠ 입니다 ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ (ᴏɴ ʙᴇʜᴀʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴋQ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ)]

"𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾"

ʏ/ɴ ɪɴꜰᴏ

Name: Lee Y/N
Age: 22 years old
Birthday: April ꝏ, 1998 [ᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ Ꝏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ]
Material status: Single
Parents: Mr. Lee & Mrs. Lee [Died in a car accident]
Relatives: Uncle Jun, Cousin Mira, Aunt Yuri, Aunt Mi-Cha, and Cousin Jang Chul
Occupation: Game developer at IKMU 
Graduated from: Top University Technology of Arts

[Location: ɪᴋᴍᴜ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ]
"Hello this is Ja Hae-Won your local news reporter for A8ight news, today we are talking about the latest game in development called 𝓊𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹. New high technology was created at IKMU game development, as we are walking by you may see many game developers testing out new gagedts for the new game. It is said that the game is one of a kind, as it will be one of the most played games in history..." TV and radios play. 

Shuffling through papers and books laying on the ground I yawned from exhaustion. The last piece of work for the new game was almost done, as I typed a few codes into the coding system. Finishing the last piece I stretched submitting the download button. Grabbing my phone that was ringing. 
"Hello this is Lee Y/N from IKMU game development"
"Lee Y/N when will the game finish?"
"I had just finished installing the last codes and downloading it into the email box, I'll send it to you as soon it's finished"
Hanging up the phone I checked my bank balance that had 683,456 won that was still available. Sighing I put my phone down and walked up to the game developing computer as it had just finished downloading/transferring into the email, I hit sent and turned around to gather the mess of books and papers left around everywhere. 
Picking the last piece of paper up I heard a 'bing' sound coming from the computer. I turned to check to see that the email didn't send, clicking on it to resend a white light flashed.

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓤𝓷𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓭
Welcome to Unparalleled, where all things come to life. You will be introduced to many chapters and missions make sure to survive and pass all levels. ɪᴋᴍᴜ ᴄᴏʀᴘꜱ ©. 

Feeling slight pain in my head, I slowly opened my eyes to see myself laying in a bed.
'Oh my gosh! Where am I? How did I end up here?! I only remember trying to send an email to my boss but I'm in someone's bed?!' Freaking out I looked down to see my clothing was changed into a white night gown. "AHHHH!" with me screaming someone swung the door opened. 
"Sweety is anything wrong did someone hurt you?!" a man and a woman standing at the door frightened as they heard me screamed looked at me with a worried expression. Having no clue what's going on the woman came closer to me and tried to comfort me. "Who are you? don't come close to me!" Scared not knowing what to do in such an unfamiliar place, I began to question the man and the woman. "Sweetie there's no need to be scared, it's alright mom and dad are here no one's going to hurt you." the woman patted me on the back, but then a blue envelope popped up out of no where. 
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ.
Clicking on it some information were given to me.
ɢᴀᴍᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ: Welcome Y/N, I am system who has invited you into the game you've created. I mean no harm in any way but please remember you yourself are not a character apart of this game so I will give you five chances to survive the game. If you die you can tell me to save where you were so you don't have to restart. Remember to choose your choices wisely the way the game ends will be up to you, since you are the chosen one. 
            Family Information
Father: Lee In-Su
Age: 37
Occupation: Doctor at Symayang Hostpital
Mother: Lee Soyoung
Age: 34
Occupation: Doctor at Symayang Hostpital
        Close system

'Oh so I entered my own game and have no clue when I will leave the game, and five chances to survive only. I also have parents. God why'd it have to be this way' I turned to look at both of my parents who have been looking worriedly at me. "Mom and Dad, I'm sorry I had scared you guys. I had a terrible nightmare and woke you guys up.." sighing I lowered my head staring at the wooden floors. "Sweetie it's alright, it's pretty late you should rest. School will start tomorrow so sleep well." Both parents got up and walked out of the room. 
     I layed for a while processing what I had gotten myself into. Hearing the silent night, I got up from the cozied up bed and looked around. The room was neat, wardrobe was filled by expensive clothing I wouldn't had worn if I was still working on IKMU development games all the time. A phone was next to the bedside table, I grabbed the phone unlocking it with my face recognition. Luckily it recognized my face or the original in game character appearence would had unlocked it way easier than me. After unlocking the cameraroll was the first thing that appeared in my mind, if I see the camera roll I would be able to see the life style the orignal Lee Yumi had. 
ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
Name: Lee Yumi
Description: Original in game character that Y/N is currently in but your appearence is not the same as Lee Yumi. Lee Yumi is a straight A person in Narae Highschool Academics, Class president, campus belle, Known throughout the whole school. 
Personality: Popular, Mean, and lil' princess. 
Character: Second lead who tries to still the herorines males leads but ends up being sent abroad so she can't hurt the main lead.

What?! when did our company create such a game?? How did I end up in a second leads body that is pure evil! I don't want to be sent abroad or act accordingly as the second female leads plot went. After scrolling through the camera roll, went to check the messages. At least 36 unread messages from students at the school. Reading them I got exauhsted and went to sleep. 

𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓐𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓼
A buzz was buzzing was ringing as I looked up to see the time 06:15, school was in two hours. I got up and attempted to dress exactly like Lee Yumi. After finishing dressing almost like her I went downstairs where mom was eating breakfast. I sat down grabbing a few slices before leaving to school. Upon arriving to school in a limousine was very new to me including when so many male students ran up to the limousine. I stepped out and thanked the driver before walking to my first class choir. At the front of the door a few girls ran up to me dragging me to the front of the classroom. 
"Hey, Lee Y/N did you get the latest handbag from cl?" one of the girls said.
"Y/N, are you going to the flower garden gala?" another one said interrupting a few girl who were going to speak. 
I didn't know what to say it was my first time to be surrounded by so many people in my life. So I just sat there nodding and smiling. A few seconds later I heard screams in the hallway. 
"Y/N! it's the Narae school princes!" A girl who ran from the door came running out of breathe spoke in a five second sentence. Narae school princes? is that what IKMU added in this game also, I thought but realized the girl still catching her breathe. I quickly shook off the thought in my head and just nodded before reading some vocal pages. 
"Yah! Y/N how dare you push Un Iseul and trash her locker!" A male with brown hair, tall figure and a deep low tone voice spoke hitting the table.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥||| αηαтαηαѕια|||нєℓℓσ ℓσνℓуz ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ηєω вσσк ιη¢єρтιση αη ƒαηƒι¢тιση σƒ αтєєz ρℓєαѕє ∂ση'т нαтє ση тнιѕ вσσк αѕ ι ωση'т υѕє тнє мємвєяѕ α¢тυαℓ αgєѕ αη∂ ρєяѕσηαℓιту αѕ ι αм ¢яєαтιηg тнιѕ вσσк ωιтн му σωη ι∂єαѕ. ρℓєαѕє єηנσу тнιѕ вσσк αѕ ι ωιℓℓ ¢σηтιηυє тσ ρσѕт ємρяєѕѕ αη∂ тнє ємρєяσя αη∂ мαηу σтнєя вσσкѕ.♥