Chapter 1.

It's been a long two show day, and Erica just wants to get home. She begins walking to her car, but before she arrives, her phone vibrates.
From Adam: "Come back to your dressing room, I have a surprise for you".
Erica locks her phone and heads back to her dressing room.

She opens the door to find Adam sitting on her floor with a blanket, wine, and a picnic basket.
"What's this?" Erica says as she closes the door. "You know how you've been wanting to go on a picnic but it's been raining, well we're going to have our very on picnic right here" Adam says smiling walking up to greet her.
"You're too sweet" she says giving him a kiss on the cheek. They walk over to the floor, and begin the picnic.

* 30-45 minutes later *

"I've needed this. Time alone with you" Erica says standing up.
"Anything to make you happy" Adam says walking towards her.
An awkward moment of silence goes by, then Erica forcefully presses her lips against his. Adam, shocked, returns the passionate kiss while placing his hand on the small of her back.
After a few minutes of light passionate kissing, things progress.
Adam picks Erica up wrapping her legs around his waist, their lips still locked with one another's, he Carrie's her over to the couch and sits down with her legs still around his waist.
He begins to pull her shirt off
"No. Not tonight." She said stopping him.
"Oh c'mon. It'll help take your mind off things" he says with a small smirk.
"I- I just don't think I'm ready."
"Please?" He begins to plead in a jokingly yet serious tone.
"No, Tony."
"Tony?"