Chapter 1

Hi my name is Paige and I am 16 years old. I live with my Mother Since i lost my Father when i was Thirteen but this isn't about that this is about how my mother moved me all the way across the state to a New Town, New Friends, New house and most definatly a New Beginning.

"So this is it we're moving let's go." My Mother said Happily as she got in the car. "Mum is Lucy in the car with you?" I asked my Mum. Lucy is my dog that my Dad gave to me when I was Thirteen before he went on his business trip before his plane crashed. "Yes Dear, Lucy is in the Car." I jumped in the car ready for this adventure Mum, Lucy and I were about to endure.

<5 Hours Later>

"Paige wake up we're here. The delivery guys have got the stuff in the truck lets get the stuff out and you can pick what room you want." I got out of the car to see the truck. I went and got a box of my clothes and took it upstairs to find a room that I wanted. One of the rooms were a light shade of purple almost Lilac. I chose that room because purple is my Favourite colour. The room had a walk in Closet who could resist. I looked out my widow to see there was another room it looked to be a boys room from the looks of it because of the mess. I saw a figure move in side so I decided to knock on the window to see if they would answer.

"Hi" a guy came to the window. "Hi I'm Paige I just moved in." I said to the stranger. "I'm Kyson my friend call me Ky for short and I guess you can call me Ky too." He said to me Flirtatiously. "Ok then Ky I better start unpacking or I'll be unpacking all through the night." just as I was about to shut my window Ky said "Are you going to attend Clashton High?" I replied shortly after "Yeah I will be do you attend?" "Yeah I do. Umm do you want to walk to school tomorrow with me?" Ky said looking shy and rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure I'd love to walk to walk to school with you in the morning." I replied with a simple answer. "Cool I'll meet you outside in the morning." he said. "Ok I got it." I smiled and we exchanged our goodbyes and shut our windows. I continued un-packing and put up my bed so I didn't have to sleep on the floor. My room is officially finished!!!!!