Epilogue

Sky's POV

It's warm, I thought as I slowly wake up from my slumber. The slender arms around me pulled me closer and hugged me tighter from behind.

"Oh god!" Bigla akong napatayo mula sa aking pagkakahiga at pinakatitigan ang salarin. "Paris, what the actual fuck?!" Sigaw ko sabay hila ng duvet slightly from her. Ugh, this woman! "Get up!" I yelled.

She slowly opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled saying "Good morning, love" with her morning voice. It annoys me how natural she says those words.

"What are you doing here?" I asked folding my arms on my chest.

She stared at me for a while. "I live here, remember?" she replied.

"But not IN HERE, Paris! This is MY ROOM!" I yelled, giving emphasis to the important words na hindi nya ata naiintindihan until now. She got up and now the duvet fell down completely, revealing her soft thighs. "PARIS!" I threw my hands up and just headed to the bathroom to get ready for school. I heard her giggle to herself before I shut the door to my bathroom.

Paris Gremory has been living with us for a week now and has been this annoying ever since. Hindi naman sya ganito noong mga bata kami. She hated hugs and close contact with other people. Magmula nang bumalik siya from France, she has been so clingy. It has been a week now but I still can't seem to grasp the fact na andito na sya.

Before I knew it, I found myself smiling at the fact of having her again. But then I started to wonder if Paris Gremory still believes in Fairy Tales.