Prologue

**Sujaatha Point of View**

I woke up with a heavy headache and I found myself in a strange location. Wait, it looks like some kind of hotel!!! What am I doing here!!!

Shit !!!! Shit !!!!! Shit !!!! I'm naked !!!!

I tried to remember how I ended myself in this situation but all I could remember is me at the entrance of my flat and about to unlock the door. When I felt a sharp pain in head and black out. *Did someone kidnapped me?? But why?? I don't remember anything bad that I could hurt people.

I quickly glanced the surroundings to find any clue and my clothes to find whether am I raped ?? or being drugged ?? or being sold?? or being a sex slave to some body ??? or did someone photoshooted my naked body?? damn why don't I remember anything??

Tears welled down my eyes and I tried to gain myself and my consciousness. I scanned the entire room looking for clothes but I couldn't find anything. All I found was a bed sheet in which I was covered and being left in the room naked. I suddenly got up from the bed and started to go through the entire space to find any clothes left for me and found only the empty bathrooms and cupboard. I thought to open the door to the exit to find anyone , but suddenly the door creaked open, revealing a man in casual shirt and jean with a smirk in his face.

There you are !! he said more or less he announced. As he was nearing me , I started getting scared and moved each steps backward till I was about to reach the wall.

I started to ask all the questions that were welled up in my brain. Who are you?? What am I doing here?? How did I end up here ?? Tell me dammit was all I asked. But, all I got in the return was a simple smirk and no statement, he just scoffed and moved much closer and was about to reach me.

He reached me and placed his one hand on the wall caging me and the other hand in his pocket. He indeed looked devilishly handsome but that is not the situation I'm in. He looked me up and down as if scanning me whether I have any more clothes left over in my body and came much closer almost pressing his body.

I tried to push him with my full strength and he neither moved, budged or flinched. Instead, all I got was a quick reflex action from him where he just wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled toward shim more further that I could hardly breathe. When I looked into his eyes all I could see was lust.

He came near my ear and whispered, You smell great ,What did you used to take bath, that your scent is pulling me towards you .I just started at him and asked Who are you?? What am I doing here?? How did I end up here ?? Answer me first. He pulled me much further to him and the other hand which was on the wall is now in my bed sheet that is covered around me which he is almost pulling out of me and he said, Do remember to always answer my question first and never dare to ask me again, Did you get that? . I was at loss of words, I don't want to reply him and end up in getting naked in front of him so I simply nodded. To which he growled saying, Open your mouth and answer me idiot, or do you want me to pull the towel? I looked at him to see whether he said is real or not, and all my hopes falling out I replied Yes, I get it. He left his hand from the only clothe that i adore now and said, now answer my question, What did you used to take bath?

I replied him immediately Body shop- Strawberry flavour shower gel  because of unable to bear the close proximity. He smiled and said Good, now you do really know how to behave. I was looking at the ground hoping it was a night mare where when I open my eyes all this would vanish, but no the stranger is here and looking at me intensely.

After few moments of silence, he moved himself and placed himself at the bed and looked at me and said, I will make you as mine for today either you simply accept the truth to bed with me or stay here nude till you gonna accept me and no way out.  No words came out of my mouth due to the shock. oh my god !!!! what trap have I gotten myself into???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is  a cliffhanger, what will be her reply, who is he and why is she there and what he is planning to do??

Do votes, comments and share your love and hate