Ereri: MINE💖

❤︎𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍❤︎

Levi's POV:

Uh- hey, I'm Levi and I've been living in this stupid world for 19 years now. And, I like silence and clean things. But- what, or more like, who I love is....Eren. Eren Jaeger. That kid with messy brown hair and carribean blue eyes with gold sprinkles all over them. Ahh...he's so beautiful. So beautiful. He's been occupied in my heart for 3 years now. But, I'm not in his heart. He has a ravenette girl in his heart.

Mikasa Ackerman. Also called my sister. I love her. But, my crush is her boyfriend. Why can't he just be mine? Why?

Well, it's because I'm too much of a pussy. My stupid mouth stutters when ever the fuck I'm talking to him. And, my stupid body moves away when ever the fuck we're at least 10 inches close to each other. I'm social distancing,
okay?

So, my best friend, who's a rainbow girl. Rainbow girl? Well, I mean lesbian. I like calling em' rainbow. Anyways, my rainbow best friend, Petra Ral, gave me tons of ideas to seduce Eren. She could be a better sister than Mikasa.

ANYways, as I was saying, today I'm supposed to seduce Eren with the help of Sex Goddess; Petra.

Her plan was: ' So, Levi. You can seduce Eren anytime cause' he's always over your house. But, you're too much of a pussy.' I roll my eyes and nod; telling her to continue her shitty plan -,-
' So, all you have to do is wear some tight, tighter, tightest, booty shorts. And, then a tight, tighter, tightest, crop top. And, some knee high socks. That's it. You're too sexy to do anything more. And, just try to show off your godly ass to him. Please don't be a pussy anymore. You know you love him, so get him.' she says.'

So, yeah- I'm in my room right now. I'm looking at myself a mirror as I'm wearing a very short, tiny and black booty short. Even my weenie can be understood through these shorts. So, how do you think my ass looks?

Beastly.

And, the really tight crop top I am wearing is white colored. My male boobs can be seen but white. I look ravishing.

My hair is messy and my legs covered in black stockings look delicious.

I twerk in front of the mirror as I look at my hotness unleashing. Damn, babe, I'm hawt. If I were not me, I'd definitely date me cause' I'm so hawt.

My twerking gets a 'bit' sensual and wild. As I keep twerking, I don't pay attention to the door openeing. But, I definitely hear a hungry growl like that of a wolf after the door opens. I stop twerking and look at the growler.

Eren.
Fortunately or unfortunately?

Eren's POV:
As I was walking around the hallway of my best friend, Mikasa's hallway, I stop in front of my crush's door, Levi. I've liked him for 3/2 years now. But, I didn't confess cause' he's LEVI. And, I'm NO fucking match for a beauty like him. But, he's so goddamn sexy. And, I guess...I tried to catch his attention by planning to make him jealous. How?

Well, I asked Mikasa to be my pretend girlfriend. It's such an old trend, but, Petra, The Sex Goddess; said it was the best idea. Well- I'm opening the door now.

Ah........

What a sight...a starving growl leaves my mouth. The alpha inside me is ready to be set free. Ready to eat up his omega. I close the door, locking it then. The shocked and flustered raven looks at me.

Looking at the floor as his hands rest on his thighs.

"Uh...I'm- I..don't know what to say.." Damn...the way he said that..his voice..the pressure immediately transferred to my growling and desperate beast.

He starts walking towards me, slowly. When he reaches in front of me, he looks up at me. He leans a bit forward. Then, he..

Kisses my lips with those unbelievably soft ones.

My eyes grow dark as my hands roughly wrap around his small, feminine waist.

Damn...I can't believe Levi and I are kissing right now. My heart will bang out of my chest at this rate..

His mouth is so soft..tastes just like sweet strawberries. I open his mouth and taste more of him. I'm hungry okay?

I grab his big, juicy and delicious ass and keep squeezing it as we wildly keep kissing. I push a finger on his clothed hole making him moan in my mouth. We kiss a bit more and then part as I let go if his ass.

He looks up at me with tear glazed, half lidded eyes. Drool falling from the corner of his pink lips.

My erection is painful at this point...

"I love you, Eren. I've always had...."

These words leave Levi's mouth.
I'm speechless. He tears up as I don't open my mouth and keep looking at him..

Before he says anything, I quickly lean forward and peck his lips.

"I loved you forever, Levi. Please be mine." I say.

His eyes widen as he smiles...wow..beautiful.

Then- he screams out a loud "YES!"

I smirk and then lean down to whisper on his ear.

"You'll be screaming my name like that a bit later~" I sexually say.

I then look at his dark red face and widened eyes and his mouth open. Then, it turns into a smirk.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up and make me scream out your name...Daddy~"

I growl when I hear that and grab his hips.

"Oh, you're gonna get it. Don't blame me if you can't walk for days~" I whisper, biting his earlobe making him moan out.

We start kissing wildly once again and I grab his delicious ass. He wraps his hands around my neck and his beautiful legs around my waist.

We fall on the bed together.

A little white later..

"Hah~ Ah!~ O-ohh~!! Mmh~! Faster~! Daddy harder~!! AH-HAH!" Levi screams out as I eat him out.

Fuck, he tastes way too good. I growl and eat him up until he cums.

A little more while later..

"Yes~! Ahh~!! O-oh my Godd~!!!
R-right there~!!! Hah! Ah~! S-so bigggggg~" he screams as I hit prostrate and keep hitting it.

"S-SHIT LEVI~!" I moan as he tightens around me.

"I- AH~! I'm- Cumming!~ AHHH~! HA~..fuuuuckkkkk~" he screams out as he shoots out his cum and his tounge sticks out as his eyes roll to the back of his head.

I thrust deeper and faster as he screams and shouts name. I thrust in a bit more and shoot my huge load inside him.

"Hah...ah~..." He moans as I pull out.

Then, we clean ourselves. Well, I mean after I clean me and Levi cause he can't walk..heh.

Then, I open the door of Levi's room to see Mikasa laying down, shit ton of blood down her nose.

I chuckle and kick her. She wakes up and high-fives me.

"See, you get what you want! Patience is the best remedy!" She says cleaning her nose.

Well, Levi's sleeping right now. So, imma go sleep as well.