Chapter One (Prologue)

My name is Cynthia. A simple worker, a secret manager of the kpop group SHINee. But, I have a dark secret.... I fell in love with one of them.

"Noona! Where is my yogurt" Taemin pouted.

"Eh?! I think the one who took it awhile ago is Jong~" before I could finish my sentence, Jonghyun covered my mouth.

"I think Onew! " Jonghyun lied.

Taemin looked for his hyung. He is really angry.

"Taemin, I did not eat your strawberry yogurt!"

I can hear Onew and Taemin fighting... The hyung and the magnae fight.. Sigh

"Why did you tell him!" Jonghyun told me while messing my hair

"Hey! Respect your manager and also why did you lie?" I shouted at him.

"Well, I might get in trouble and besides I am older than you!"

Yes, Jonghyun is older than me. Actually, all of them are older than me except for Taemin. I am older than Taemin by one year.

"But, that doesn't mean you could mess up with me."

"Cynthia, Jonghyun~hyung, can you stop fighting" Minho woke up from his sleep

"Eh? You are taking sides to Cynthia!" Jonghyun shouted.

" Well if you ask me, I am on Cynthia's side." Key exclaimed and kissed my hand.

"Gross!" The other members shouted.

"Sigh... Okay, guys today we will have a practice for your new album "My Princess"." I ordered them.

We went to their practice room. And I played their first song, Mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhe! The first part was really really short. And also the album " My Princess" and the song Mine is only FAKE. SHINee didn't really make that song.....