⚜️How you first met⚜️

▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹
—Asch—

- How you first met Asch wasn't the best experience

- How you first met Asch wasn't the best experience. Asch is a demanding prince. He also thinks highly of himself, so you already know how this is going to go. So you and Ava were and still are very close since middle school. So, as a good person and friend, you decided to catch up with Ava so you asked her dads where she lived so you could surprise her and they happily complied. -

I was on my way when I saw an old lady dreaming and wondering about something. I didn't know what, but honestly, I didn't care. I was nearing Ava's apartment...but there was screaming and yelling coming from it. Of course my first instinct was to run to her door and have 911 dialed on my phone, but not called.

I knocked and everything stopped. I was even more worried. When I was about to knock again, the door opened, and I was relieved. Until I saw a very big and strange man at the door instead of Ava. I stumbled back a bit, but I still had a look of seriousness instead of fear.

Looking up I saw a tall, light blue color coded man with horns. I turned and attempted to run but he picked me up and I tried kicking him in the stomach from behind but failed. Man he was strong. Finally I was placed on a couch. And then held down by another strange and color coded man. But this one...looked a little eager to do something. Nothing romantic or inappropriate, but to cause harm of some kind.

I just gave him a look that showed I wasn't scared, but annoyed. That's when my eyes fell on the other men there. A slightly shorter one with orange horns. Wait...are they real..? Another man but darker blue clothes and a serious expression.

He looks sophisticated and wise. And the final man, and not gonna lie, I kinda stared at him for a little longer than I did with the others. Which he noticed. "What are you looking at, human?" He said with a cold voice. I couldn't tell if I should be intimidated or intrigued by his behavior.
▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹
—Rhys—

 ▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹▹—Rhys—