Hell on Earth

I was a rogue when they found me. Why they just didn't kill me? I have no idea but there's not a day I don't wish they had. I did nothing to them. It's not like I chose to be rogue.
I didn't choose any of this. I blame my mom.

Before I was born my mom did the you know... the... uh... whats the word.
Frickle frackle!

She did the frickle frackle with the Alpha of her old pack. Can you say "Big Mistake". He then found his mate like a month later. My mom was already pregnant and the alpha, not wanting to break his mate's heart by her finding out he did the deed before her, Banished my mom from the pack.

8 months later... Voilà I popped out my mom's uterus.
Hey, funny story the doctor that helped her give birth was her mate. He rejected her because she had a baby that wasn't his, he was already married, and his wife was pregnant.
(See my family already had a line of rejections so I should've seen it coming, anyways.)

Crazy I know so my mom turned to drugs. So she was basically crack head for.. well the remainder of her life which wasn't very long. We lived in upstate New York for awhile but we didn't know it was some pack's territory. So when I was about eight, I still remember this day clearly. I was watching spongebob in my neighbor's house. I think my neighbors name was Mesa. We lived in an apartment building and our apt and Mesa's was right next to each other and its a cheap apt building so you can hear anything that's going on in my apt in Mesa's apt.

So I heard my moms scream very clearly and the gun shot. And my mom sobbing while going unconscious. Mesa didn't let me leave until the police arrived and when they did I saw my mom being wheeled in stretcher covered in a black bag. I might've been eight but I wasn't stupid. I knew I just lost my mom. I remembered one thing my mom always told me if you are a rogue they will kill you if they catch you. I didn't know who they were but I think "they" were the people who just killed my mom. So I ran. I don't know where but I ran I ended up in an alleyway, where something pricked me in my neck. I don't remember anything much after that; I just felt really sleepy and everything was fuzzy.
I woke up in a cell I'm not sure how many days I was out. All I know is that after I woke up everyday after that was hell on earth. They took me in as their maid. you know how there's this imaginary social pyramid that people create. I'm so low on that pyramid that I'm not even on that pyramid. nobody knows my name. they all call Nequam which is worthless in Latin.

When I say maid I don't mean like I help out in the kitchen. nope I'm not allowed inside the pack house I sleep in the shed with the horses on the hay. I'm guessing this pack resides in the country because they own this huge farm but I'm not sure. you can see how left in the dark I am. I don't know where I am nor what day or even year it is, I don't even know how old I am. anyways every job that is done on the farm is done by me that's it. the only time I see members of the pack is when some of them decide they want to go horseback riding or when they remember about me and bring me food, which is rarely.
Since I'm not allowed in the pack house I have to clean myself in a stream which is 6 miles from the farm that takes about and hour and a half to get to and I have to release myself in the woods.
I can feel your disgusted looks don't worry you get used to it.

Anyways that's basically my life from dusk till dawn I'm in the farm working my ass off.

I tried killing myself once but they found me. they got me better at the pack hospital but they tortured after for what seemed like forever. I was tied with chains for what I think is ten days Maybe more.
I don't mean like on the ground with chains. I mean suspended in air with chains while the betas son whooped and the Alpha's son watched and laughed and tapped away on some rectangle shaped thing it had light coming from it but I don't know what it is. I know it's called an "iPhone" because he got mad at me for getting blood on it. I still have the mark of the chains on my hands feet and stomach.

So if you've wondered what hell on earth is like then welcome to my life. My name is Avery Diamonds I was born on March 28th of the year 1996 I don't know know what day it is to tell you my age but if you do then you can calculate.
And here's my rejection story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey peeps of wattpad,
Wattpad peeps
Wattpaders
If you're reading this Hiiiiiii. 👋👋👋thanks for taking time out that you will never get back and reading this book. seriously Thank you. it is very much appreciated. Do you guys want to know what I'd appreciate even more is if you'd tap that vote button. I know the button is so sexy you'd tap that right.

Thank you guys again

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER : What came first the chicken or the egg?

Seriously I wanna know.