CHAPTER 1

Samara is a sweet and kind girl. She likes art and show it to people the work about her life. One time she decided to go on a trip with her friends. She brought along all her art materials and she has friends in Switzerland. When they arrived at the hotel with her friends, She was tired from her trip. The next day she told her friends to go somewhere to get some inspiration for her paintings. She find a place that is beautiful and told herself that this is the place that she wanted. She look up the sky and start to paint. She didn't know that there is someon from a far. A guy was amazed at Samaras beauty. After Samara finished her work, she left the place. Hamdan told himself that he wish to see Samara again. After two weeks, Samara is preparing for her art exhibit. She is a famous artist in Abu Dhabi. She invited all of her colleagues. The sister of Hamdan is a avid fan of Samaras artworks. The sister bought two tickets for the exhibit. She told Hamdan to accompany her. While Hamdan and her sister attended the event. Hamdan is checking the artworks. He saw one painting and remembers the place where he saw Samara at that time. He looked for the artist name and the title of the painting  was "The beautiful sky". Samara came near Hamdan and she asked him if he likes the painting. He told Samara that the painting was the most beautiful of all other artworks. Samara just smiled shyly. The sister of Hamdan approached Samara. I'm so happy that I was able to attend the exhibit. This is a nice painting and asked Samara why she chose that name. Samara replied when I saw the place and the sky my heart is the one who starts to draw not my hand.