CH 1: Where it all begans

(P.S the begans is meant to be like dat. Okay? Okay let's begin.)

<< WARNING: SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. MAYBE >>

It was a quiet morning for Taeyeon, as the sunlight goes through her kitchen window and as she eats her breakfast which usually consists of cereal and sometimes oatmeal at the side. "Holy kale!! this thing contains a lot of sugar. Oh well, you only live once." she looks at the side of her cereal box reading the nutrition facts while taking a bite. After what seems like a good couple of minutes, she looked at her clock dropping her spoon realizing she is late. "Fudge cakes!! I'm Late. I'm Late!" She repeats for the rest of her journey towards her job. She quickly grabbed her bag and ran out of the door. She ran out full speed like her life was depending on it.

"WAIT MR. LEE!!!" She banged on the side of the bus, Meanwhile Mr. Lee was jamming to his late 90s playlist and luckily, he saw Taeyeon on his left rear-view mirror. He immediately stopped the bus making him and the passengers move forward. He pressed the button which automatically opens the door for Taeyeon to walk in. Taeyeon sigh deeply as she sat in the front of the bus next to Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee and Taeyeon's relationship is like a father and daughter relationship. Taeyeon trust Mr. Lee with all her life. While Mr. Lee give her exceptionally good advices,

"Overslept again Ms. Taeyeon?" Mr. Lee questioned as he started the engine again. "Well technically no because I was reading the nutrition facts for too long." Taeyeon rest her head on the headrest of the bus, Mr. Lee chuckled on that statement. "See, I told you it would happen. You should be organ- ""I know, I know organized." They laughed together as it was an inside joke to them when they finished each other's sentences. "Anyways Mr. Lee, How's your wife? Is she feeling any better?" Mr. Lee sighed "Yes, but the hospital expenses are really bothersome." "Tell me about it, they fricking charged me 41,396.43₩ (35 USD), For my broken leg. That's half of my rent!!" She complained when she looked out of the window. "What can I tell it's society they do the decision." "I know and it disgust me." Mr. Lee nodded his head, "Oh well, Mr. Lee this is my stop."

She pointed at a day-care. Mr. Lee stopped the bus. "Well here ya go kiddo, and I told to stop calling me Mr. Lee. It makes me feel old." He says as the Doors opened. "Okay, Mr. Lee I won't do it again." She immediately got of her seat and hop out of the bus, "What a kid you are!? Anyways good luck with your work." Mr. Lee shake his head and after that he gave his signature smile which warms Taeyeon's heart. She waved and wished a happy journey and his wife. There the bus left, leaving her In front of the Day-care. She started walking on the rainbow-shaped pathway, she opened the door and there waited an old lady with a rolled newspaper.

"Your 3 minutes late Ms. Kim." The old lady smacked her head. "Sorry Granny, I won't do it again." She lowered her head. "At least its better than your usual timing." Taeyeon's face lit up as she heard her compliment. "Well? What are you doing there standing, go help Jimin. I bet the little devils had already taken advantage for her kindness." "Yes ma'am" Taeyeon saluted at Granny's order like some general. She ran to the changing room to change to her uniform which is just an apron. Granny chuckled at her childish behavior. She walked to the front desk and sat there keeping her two legs crossed and on the desk.

Before reading the newspaper, the bell was triggered as the glass door open. There, two people walked in.

Yo, its me author-neesan so anyways this is my first one so go easy on me anyways I might post rlly late cuz I got exams ikr I got some balls to do it. Anyways thxs for sparing your life mins to read dis.