Friday August 28th, 12:30ish "The flames of destruction and affection"

I was standing outside my house, my arm hurt like hell for some reason and I looked up to my home to see it engulfed in flames in the back, I panicked and went inside concerned about my mom and brother. From the living room I could see smoke in the kitchen and ran up the stairs, I ripped the blankets off my mom and screamed "GET UP THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE" she seemed annoyed and walked downstairs while I got my brother and screamed to him to get up, he was the only one who seemed somewhat panicked and we walked out. I remember him wearing w white tshirt with green plaid pj pants while my mom wore a pink minnie mouse shirt and some grey sweatpants. Weird thing to remember right? Well I saw a school bus down the street and decided to head to school I guess, in pjs too, I vaguely remember some oversized sweatpants and a hoodie resembling that of tsukishimas number and Jersey design. Once I got on the bus I noticed it had aisles of seats which really squished me, I sat in the middle aisle towards the front of the bus and noticed my arm was starting to hurt again but I guess dream skipped to school, it looked like the school I currently attended and out of habit and since it seemed before classes started I head to the library to look for my friend Jules but instead found my dog Canela, she looked tired and yawned before coming to me and rubbing agaisnt my leg like a cat (it's a weird thing she does when she sees me irl). I bent down to pet her but got pushed over by someone running into me, I hugged onto canela to make sure the impact didnt hit her instead it hit me in the hurting arm which didnt help me, I looked up annoyed to yell at someone that fell over me just then and to my horrific surprise it was fucking oikawa tooru. Dumbfounded I just stared which just have looked concerning since I probably looked angry and confused so oikawa just smiled and me and apologized and offered his hand to me once he was able to get up, Canela instinctively growled at him before sniffing his hand, I took his hand before he pulled me into a hug and suddenly was tugging at my tsukishima hoodie and raising it above my head and I heard Canela barking louder, I could feel my face turning red as he pulled the hoodie off of me and put his team jacket on me ik instead only exclaiming "You dont need a beanpole's jacket when you can have The Great Kings heart". Canela at this point is tired of him and starts tugging at his pant legs while I try to get her off of him, instead oikawa was gives her a smooch on the forehead and she licks his face and suddenly just vibes, I'm just thinking 'this cocky smooth bastard bewitched my dog-'
He held her like a baby and she happily gave him kisses while I stood their confused outa my mind, Oikawa suddenly turned his attention back to me and asked "Aw, Jealous?" Even dream me had the sense to respond "No!" But apparently that just fed his ego and pulled me in again to give me a lip kiss and Canela have me a cheek kiss before I woke up.
Moral of the story never order an oikawa jacket I'll get flashbacks to this, and I'm concerned.