Naperville Radiologist

erns}. Our imaging functionalities include: MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), MRA (magnetic resonance angiography), CT (computed tomography), Ultrasound, Echocardiogram, Video Fluoroscopy, and X-ray.

Empathic

In a world where everyone is getting just a number, we consider every client as a continuing relationship. Every member of our team seeks to connect with gentleness and respect because patient and patience are two words that should always go together. Our company believe that everyone is created equal, but all circumstances are not, which is why our service offers: listening to your concerns, calming your fears by utilizing strategic adapting methods, and explaining you about the process. We will always take the time to perform a professional, thorough job because this is your health.

Reliable

We have board-certified physicians and highly-trained technologists to ensure the necessary accuracy for proper diagnosis. Furthermore, our adaptable, same day scheduling and 24 hour turn-around time offer promptly, effective service. Your images are readily available by request, and your physician can also login to our network to evaluate the results expeditiously and critically. Our fully maintained, up-to-date equipment produce us with the quality we need to meet and exceed the industry standards.

Affordable

With the rising cost of health care, we have established our business to serve in decreasing those costs by having an effective business model that benefits you. Our proficient knowledge of healthcare billing requirements allows you the peace of mind of a seamless payment. Our services also extend to uninsured and underinsured patients while maintaining the exact level of expertise.

Ethical

In a global market with unscrupulous individuals and delicate business practices, we have come up with a clear and mindful effort to ensure your privacy. We have built this trust by being sincere to the confidence our clients have placed in us. Considering we are a referral based business, the wholeness of our name is our most valuable possession. We do everything in our power to safeguard your rights.

At Fox Valley Imaging, our modernized facility features cutting-edge imaging machines and qualified, experienced technicians who will assist to make your experience quick and relaxed. They are right there to respond any concerns you may come with and also to operate the imaging machines to provide the finest services possible for you and your physician. Our services provide:.

MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging).

Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a medical imaging method used in radiology to visualize internal structures of the body in detail. MRI uses the property of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) to image nuclei of atoms inside the body.

MRI scans are just one of the safest of all imaging examinations. The process does not necessarily need the use of ionizing radiation, and the contrast media used through an MRI has really low incidence of side effects. Today's MRI scans provide your physician or specialist with a viewpoint of your body with almost any plane. Fox Valley Imaging Center prides to give our patients the latest technology in MRI scanning. Our MRI scanner generates high definition images having exceptional detail. Aside from that the new technology cuts the scanning time in half, establishing the experience a lot more tolerable.

CT (Computed Tomography).

X-ray computed tomography, also computed tomography (CT scan) or computed axial tomography(CAT scan), is a medical imaging method that utilizes computer-processed X-rays to develop tomographic images or 'slices' of specific areas of the body. These cross-sectional images are utilized for diagnostic and therapeutic uses in different medical disciplines.

Computed Axial Tomography, commonly called a CAT scan or CT Scan, provides today's physicians with a reasonably inexpensive imaging tool for the diagnosis of many different diseases, defects and injuries. Making use of digital capture, a CT scan gathers several X-ray images and creates an image of the body from cross-sectional slices (or tomograms). Since the X-ray beams are captured from many different angles, there is even more details found and the absorption rate of the beams can give useful data pertaining to the thickness of tissue and the condition of bones. Using a similar dosage of radiation as a common X-ray machine, a CAT scan gives visible images with near to a 100 times much more clarity that can identify very subtle distinctions in your body tissue.

Ultrasound.

Diagnostic sonography (ultrasonography) is an ultrasound-based diagnostic imaging technique used for imagining subcutaneous body structures consisting of tendons, muscles, joints, vessels and internal organs for possible pathology or lesions.

Digital 3-D and 4-D ultrasound develops images of soft tissue and internal organs by reflecting sound waves off the internal anatomic structures. In turn, our radiologists have a lot more information of a greater quality to make use of for an effective diagnosis. Fox Valley Imaging utilizes the most advanced technologies for digital ultrasound imaging to support the diagnostic process for physicians in several specialties including Obstetrics, Internal Medicines, Oncology, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Urology and Cardiology.

Digital X-Rays.

Digital radiography is a type of X-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are utilized rather than ordinary photographic film. Benefits such as time efficiency by means of bypassing chemical processing and the ability to digitally move and enhance images.

Digital X-Ray is the all-new standard in Diagnostic Imaging. By using digital technology the scan time is decreased dramatically and the repeat exposure is minimized. Digital images could be saved on a CD and transferred with the patient. Not like the regular x-ray we are able to manipulate the images and do measurements electronically. That shows more information for your treating physician.

Bone Density Scanning.

Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry is a way of measuring bone mineral density (BMD). Two X-ray beams having different energy levels are aimed at the patient's bones. If soft tissue absorption is subtracted out, the BMD can be figured out from the absorption of each beam by bone. Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry is the most commonly utilized and most carefully examined bone density measurement technology.

Echocardiography.

Echocardiogram, commonly referred to cardiac echo or just an echo is a sonogram of the heart. (It is not shortened as ECG, which in medicine usually describes an electrocardiogram.) Echocardiography operates standard two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and Doppler ultrasound to form images of the heart.

Echocardiography has been consistently utilized in the diagnosis, management, and follow-up of patients with any considered or known heart diseases. It is one of the most widely used diagnostic tests in cardiology. It can provide a wealth of useful details, featuring the size and shape of the heart (internal chamber size quantification), pumping capacity, and the specific location and extent of any tissue damage. An Echocardiogram can also give physicians other estimates of heart function including a calculation of the cardiac output, ejection fraction, and diastolic function (how well the heart relaxes).

Video Fluoroscopy.

Fluoroscopy is an imaging method that uses X-rays to get real-time moving images of the internal structures of a patient through the use of a fluoroscope. In its simplest form, a fluoroscope consists of an X-ray source and fluorescent screen among which a patient is placed. However, modern fluoroscopes couple the screen to an X-ray image intensifier and CCD video camera letting the images for being captured and played on a screen.

Source: [http://youtu.be/YSEY-__uobA visit site]