I blame thy god of Love: An Article (again)

I blame thy Cupid for having shot me with his arrow the first time I noticed him. I put the blame on Cupid and his arrows, if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have gotten into this gushy mushy mess. It’s not just gushy and mushy, it’s icky too! Well, who would have even known that I would get into some sort of trouble like this? I am stuck in this—wait no, let me rephrase that; I, who accidentally fell in this pit of gushy mushy red stuff, has found no means, whatsoever of escaping.

I know I’m exaggerating things bit, but I am afraid that the love bug has bitten me. And I have no other way of expressing what I feel, than through these words—these exaggerated but heartfelt words. The love bug must have bitten me hard, I tell you. HARD.

I don’t know, but it’s just simply amazing. Let me tell you this, there is no one—absolutely no one, that can light up my world without doing a thing. Nothing can compare to his smiles; those wonderful, fructosiest (fructose-sweetest sugar) smiles that he wears on his face every now and then.

But honestly, his eyes, his black attractive eyes seem to be so calm and somehow, one look makes everything right. I swear, I could probably drown in those eyes, it seems so serene, so peaceful and at the same time so wonderful, beyond anyone can ever imagine.  And his hair, I don’t know how he does it; but whatever he does to it, is absolutely awesome.

I don’t know why my heart jumps every single time I hear his name, or why my heart sings when I hear his voice. Sometimes, I just find myself smiling just seeing him from a distance. But there are times when I can’t hide the grin on my face, knowing that he’s just inches from me. And I know I look like a fool, smiling there in silence; as my cheeks somehow start to blush, into a light shade of pink. I just don’t know why, but he gives my heart premature ventricular contractions—he makes my heart skip a beat.

Everything changes when you are in love. Days seem to be a little brighter, flowers seem to be blooming all the time, and you might be humming love songs over and over again. I don’t know, but everything just seems right—even if it isn’t.

Well, some say that to be in love is to catch a glimpse of heaven; I say, to be in love is to be on a magic carpet ride through the majestic rays of the rainbow, crusading through a sea of big white fluffy clouds, with the wind softly touching your cheeks and the bright yellow sun guiding the way. I do hope you are getting the picture. Let’s just put it this way, it is amazing, wonderful,

It really is something extraordinary, huh? I guess falling in love isn’t as bad as everyone had thought. I’ll put emphasis on this “falling in love.” I didn’t mention anything beyond that, so don’t get me started with the rest of it. Falling in love way different from being in love, staying in love, falling out of love etc, I hope you know what I mean. What I want to emphasize is the phenomenon of falling in love. There is nothing more wonderful.  :”> Though it seems more a lot like flying, or soaring perhaps, it still really is a magical flight downhill. It might take a little more time for you until you realize that you are falling, or flying, or whatever you wanna call it; but you will eventually come to that point.

And once again, I blame thy God of Love for his mischievous arrows. But I’m grateful all the same. For love is a blessing, a gift or a miracle.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang I blame thy god of Love: An Article (again) 🎉