Introductions

--Riley's POV--

Hey I'm Riley, I'm 4 and my dad is Ross Lynch. Dad has a band, R5 and everyone in the band are his siblings. My favourite colour is yellow just like daddy. I stakeboard, do gymnastics, sing, dance and play guitar, piano/keyboard, and drums. Uncle Ratliff taught me the drums. Auntie Rydel taught me piano. Daddy, Uncle Rocky, and Uncle Riker taught me the guitar.

--Ross' POV--

Hi I'm Ross. I'm 22 and I have an adopted daughter Riley whose 4. I'm in a band, R5 with my siblings and my favourite colour is yellow. Riley and I have a lot of father and daughter days and on those days I allow Riley to skip school and we'd skateboard around, get ice creams and go to the beach or park. All of my siblings and Ratliff love Riley, but not as much as I do. They all think that before Riley turns 6 I need to have let her know she's adopted but I'm just waiting for the right moment.

--Riker's POV--

'Sup, I'm Riker and I have a niece called Riley, she's Ross' adopted daughter. I'm 26 and I'm in a band R5 with the rest of my siblings but Ryland. He's the Dj and manager of the band. I like going to the movies with Rikey and Rocky because then I get to watch Disney and who DOESNT love disney?! Disney is my life! And the same goes for Rocky. I guess you could call us Disoholics? Yea I like that... I'm a disnoholic! And so is Rocky.

--Ratliff's POV--

Bonjourno, I'm Ellington, E-Rat, Ratliff, Ell or whatever you wanna call me. I'm 24 and have a beautiful girlfriend, Rydel Lynch. She's the reason on why I'm still here. Before R5 happened I was suicidal and then once I met Rydel she helped me stop and along the way I fell in love with her. Anywho, I also have a niece called Riley and she makes me so happy. When she turned 3 I taught her how to play the drums and I'll always have those funny memories in my head. She's so adorable!

--Rydel's POV--

Heya, I'm Rydel I'm 24 and I have a boyfriend called Ellinton Lee Ratliff we've been dating for 2 years now. My favourite day has to be Saturday because that's when Riley and I go shopping! We buy clothes for everyone and I have this craving of making Ross and Riley wear the same clothes! It's so cute! I play keyboard/piano and I taught Riley.

--Rocky's POV--

Yello, I'm Rocky. I'm 23 and I'm in love with Mac & Cheese. It's my all time favourite food. A few years ago, Ross adopted a beautiful girl called Riley. She's amazing. She has long blond hair, blue eyes and gorgeous features. I would date her if she was either old enough or I was younger. Riker, Ross and I taught her how to play guitar and we have videos of her writing songs and singing them. She has a beautiful voice. She sounds like an angel.

--Ryland's POV--

Howdey, I'm Ryland, I'm 20 and the baby of this family until Riley came along. I don't like Rikey because she stole everyone away from me and I grew up in a shadow. According to everyone else she's beautiful and talented. I just think she's a bitch, ugly and untalented. I've only called her ugly in front of Ross because she ran to him and cried but explained what happened and I got my ass kicked. I don't like Riley. And one day I'll make her leave forever.