The sudden visit.

3 rd POV

Harry was sad , even if it was only a week in to summer break, he missed his friends plus would give anything to be with Sirius at the time. He was looking out the window up to the sky, thinking. His chores for the day was done.

Harry suddenly heard his aunt and uncle calling for him as he came out of his daydream. He sighed and walked down. The sight surprised him, there stood Dumbledore .

"Harry ,my boy ,there you are, Good afternoon" Exclaimed a happy but tired Dumbledore . "Good afternoon professor. " Harry greeted back.

"So Harry you see there has been a prophecy and it's been kind of like having the need of the person whom it speaks to be with you, now I can't explain more but, your guardians have accepted and we have the need of Ms. Weasley to stay here. " Dumbledore said, Harry 'S heartbeat rose he was finally gonna have someone here, but then a thought came.

"But professor this is not a good place for her. " Harry argued. Dumbledore sighed "We have no other choice Mr. Potter Ms. Weasley will be here in half an hour till the time we can make your room a bit more comfortable so Ms. Weasley can stay and you both have space plus I can check on your room probably for the first time."Harry just nodded.

They walked up and Dumbledore was not happy at the sight of the small room, he quickly made it expand and added a new bed, made Harry's bed good and other things. He then left and came back with a shy, frightened and confused Ginny.

As she saw Harry she ran to him and hugged him tight crying on his shoulder. Harry held her just as tight soothing her hair to comfort her. "Shush... It's ok gin.. We'll get through this together. Yeah??... " He whispers to her.

After sometime she stopped crying and they faced the professor who had a glint in his eyes , he said his goodbyes and disapperates.Harry leads Ginny to his room.

Ginny puts her stuff in the new magically made Cuboard. Then yawns. "Hey , you can go to sleep Gin it's late and it was a long day. " Ginny smiled lightly, walked to the bed and was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Harry chuckled but followed suite.

Next morning..