beginning: calm before the storm

Tommy laid in his bed and looked around.

"It's so quiet here! Damn, I wish Tubbo wasn't grounded! He's clingy, but at least he talks..." Tommy flopped around as Phil entered his room.

"The apple slices are ready, Tommy." Phil sighed as he placed a bowl full of sliced apples in Tommy's hands.

Tommy got hyper and began to stuff them in his mouth. Phil looked at him, fearful, as he closed the door to his room.

The goblin boy painted a concerned look on his face, and looked over to the shelf. His mouth opened.

"My vlog gun!" He thought, looking at the scattered pieces.

Tommy began to try and put the vlog gun back together, as if it was a puzzle, when Wilbur walked in.

"Tommy, what are you doing.."

The smaller teen stared at Wilbur, before turning around and scattering the pieces behind him.

"What's behind you, Tommy." The man sighed, getting closer and kneeling down.

He saw the vlog gun pieces and furrowed his brows, looking away.

"Tommy, I'm not buying you another vlog gun." He mumbled.

This.

Was a grave mistake.

Tommy thrashed around, throwing a tantrum as if he was a toddler. Wilbur watched in regret, as apple slices spilled on the floor, and..

The angry teen kicked the shelf, turning it into pieces, leaving rubble on the floor as one of the vases it was holding broke, scattering pottery fragments across his room.

"Tommy...." Wilbur gasped, holding his mouth as Techno walked in behind him.

"What did he do?" Techno whispered, a little too loudly.

Tommy calmed down and stared at the strawberry haired king, hiding his hands behind his back.

"I broke the shelf."

Techno facepalmed as Phil walked into the room, getting ready to say a sentence Tommy has dreaded hearing.

"Well, I guess we're going

to Ikea."

The start of Tommy's doom.