I love you - Marichat

In this Scenario, Chat Noir and Marinette are in her room chilling Chat is doing some random work for school at Mari's design table, and she is Writing designs in her fashion book while laying on her chaise......

Oh, and I forgot to mention they are together🥰....

It's 11:00 PM at night, Marinette and Chat are doing their our own separate things. He is doing work that is due the next morning, and She is laying in her Chaise, drawing fashion designs. While waiting for Chat to finish his work.

During the time he was working, Mari noticed he would stop and glance at her for a few seconds every couple of minutes. Then immediately goes back to work by the time she turned to look at him.

She also noticed he would stop and take a deep breath or sigh of frustration because of his work. Marinette knew his work wasn't easy so whenever She heard him being frustrated. She would walk over to him and put her arms around his neck and hug him while giving him a kiss.

After she did that, she would look at him and ask if he is okay. Chat would nod and say, "Yes, Princess. " and goes back to work. Mari would usually go back to her chaise and continue to draw. Normally that's how it would go and it was just a repeated cycle every time Chat came over to do his work.

But tonight was different because this time as Mari was turning around to go have a seat right before she could get too far. Chat grabbed her wrist and stood up while walking towards her.

He walked her back into a corner of her bedroom with both hands on the walls Pinning her in the corner. Mari was confused about what was going on, so she asked him what was he doing while trying to hide her blush.

He said nothing instead he just stood there, looking at her with nothing but love and admiration in his eyes after a few seconds of him staring at her she asked again. Why did he corner her, but instead of staring this time he kissed her. While placing one arm on her waist to pull her closer and closer.

She was surprised and shocked for a few seconds, but she eventually started kissing back. And placed her arms around his neck, causing him to be pulled closer as well and deepening the kiss. This wasn't any ordinary kiss, it was a sweet passionate kiss. The kind that makes you weak to your knees or the kind where it feels like you need each other's air to live and breathe.

They kept kissing like that until neither of them could breathe anymore. They broke the kiss and were both panting like they had run a marathon.

Then another few seconds later, Chat placed the hand that was once on her waist to her chin, raising it up so their eyes could meet. He places a soft, short, and sweet kiss on her lips and starts looking into her eyes with his loving gaze while still being out of breath.

He keeps his hand on her chin still keeping it raised to make sure she was looking at him, and while he stares at her Bluebell eyes with that gaze of his, Mari gives him the same look back. They stayed like that for a few seconds before he says, "I Love You ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤" Mari was shocked and speechless even though they say I love you all the time he has never said it like THAT before.

So The bluenette was just standing there stunned and speechless because whenever she gets a compliment or someone says something very sweet and nice to her she freezes and gets a little embarrassed. Because she ends up looking like a human statue since she doesn't know how to respond to it. Once Chat saw her reaction, he gave out a heartfelt chuckle and dropped his hand from her chin trying to control his laughter. He raised her chin up again saying "You're cute when you get embarrassed" and he smiled.

Mari gave him a fake, grumpy look and crossed my arms while trying to act mad. He laughed again and put one hand on her waist and kept the other one on the wall, he pulled her closer, closing the space between them once more and looked at her figure with that loving gaze again. While biting the corner of his lip, he then said "Come here" and pulled her into another loving passionate kiss. After they kissed for what seemed like forever, he finally pulled away panting once more. Once they got their breath back he peppered her face with kisses all over until he got to her lips where he left a soft peck.

She giggled at his gesture and hugged him like he was a huge teddy bear and said in a soft tone, "I Love You Too silly kitty" They stayed in a hug position while whispering sweet things in each other's ears for a couple of minutes before he said, "I'll finish my work later, I want to cuddle with my princess" So they ended up cuddling and watching TV for the rest of the night until they both fell asleep into each other's arms.