My cute werewolf

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Come on, we just need one." Father said to all the people. No one dared to go in the forest after all the bodies we have found. No one have gone in the forest and come back alive those past few weeks. Everyone says it is a werewolf, but I don't believe in those stories.

"Okay, tomorrow, if no one will do it, I will send a person." Father said and walked inside. I walked after him and to my room.

"Hey, Diane." I said.

"Hey, Elizabeth. How are you?" She asked.

"Good. What do you think about the werewolf?" I asked.

"It's horrible. I can't believe that your father will send someone in." She said.

"Yeah, it's not okay, even if I don't believe that it exists." I said.

"It's late, you should go home." I then said.

"Yeah, but will you be okay?" Diane asked. I nodded.

"Yes, go home now to your boyfriend. King is surely missing you." I teased.

"Thanks, Elizabeth. I will see you tomorrow." Diane said and walked out. That's when a idea popped up in my head. Why don't I go? I'm sure that it doesn't exist any werewolves.

I started packing and then got to sleep.

The next day, I did like usual. Made me ready for the day, eat breakfast, study, lunch, study, dinner and then it was time for me to tell father. He walked out on his balcony to tell the people things like every day.

"Okay, do I have anyone to go to the forest?" Father asked. Everyone was silent.

"Then it will-" I cut him off.

"I will go!" I said. Everyone gasped.

"Elizabeth dear, you can't go, you will be-" I cut him off again.

"I will not change my mind." I said.

"Very well, say your goodbyes, you will go tomorrow morning." Father said. I nodded. Then I walked inside while father said some last words about the forest.

"Elizabeth, will you really do it?" Diane asked while running towards me with my other friends.

"It's really dangerous." Merlin said. The others nodded.

"You shouldn't go." Elaine said.

"It's a bad idea Elizabeth." King said.

"Yeah, I'm with King for the first time, princess." Ban said.

"Yeah." Escanor said.

"It's not a big change that you will stay here with your stubbornness. So we all can stop trying to convince her." Gowther said. I nodded in agreement.

"Is it anything you need?" Diane asked.

"Food?" Ban asked.

"Drinks?" Escanor asked.

"Clothes?" King asked.

"No, it's fine." I said.

"You sure?" Merlin asked. I nodded.

"Then I shall leave you alone to get ready." Gowther said.

"Yeah, be safe." Escanor said.

"Bye." Gowther said. Everyone said their goodbyes because they understood I needed to get ready for tomorrow.

I walked to my room and fell asleep pretty fast. I needed all sleep I could get. It takes 2 days to travel in the forest to Camelot.

The next morning, I woke up with Father shaking me.