Mundane

Mundane.

That was the only word that came to mind as Mo Ran lazily watched his teacher write complex equations on the board.

Chu Wanning was so mundane. That was the only word that could describe him, really.

Compared to Shi Mei, who was much prettier than him, his teacher really did not have any redeeming features!

....no, he did not find it sexy when his teacher bit his bottom lip when he came across an inconvenience! That didn't count!

Mo Ran's eyebrows twitched.

So what if his ears turn red when Mo Ran helps him carry heavy boxes? Mo Ran did not find that cute, not at all!

So what if he gave away his only umbrella to shelter his students from the rain, while he himself became soaked? Mo Ran did not find that admirable, not at all!

So what if he came to visit him whenever he was sick and brought homemade chilli oil wontons? Mo Ran did not find them delicious, not at all!

Gazing at his teacher, Mo Ran noticed the way his long, dark hair fell into his eyes and how he didn't bother to tuck the strands away. Mo Ran clenched his fists. He had the strong urge to go over there right this minute and tuck Chu Wanning's hair behind his ears for him.

The dumb husky frowned. Even now, the mundane Chu Wanning plagued his thoughts. He never did question why....

Finally Mo Ran concluded - it must be because Chu Wanning was so mundane that he couldn't help but think about him!

But maybe, just maybe.... Mo Ran liked those mundane sides of Chu Wanning.