Fabulous Bloomix Adventure

One day Bloom was sitting with Sky                                                                                                                           Bloom:Sky do you love me? better than anyone. Sky:yes Bloom.One day Ms. Faragonda called all the winx members.Ms.Faragonda:winx your mission for today is the flower of unity is needed on earth it is keeped on the bottom of the ocean you need to get it but before you will get it you should get the glimmerix powers.Stella:oh new transformation!im on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Flora:i wonder what the flower looks like?Ms.Faragonda:i wonder too but you will know what the flower looks like if you will open your heart and your mind so good luck winx!Aisha:im so exited!Tecna:im gonna deal on it!Musa:it rocks!Bloom: lets do it girls!Winx:winx sirenix!they went to the ocean and dive until the water is black they are weak.Bloom:what happened?Stella:ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until they saw a golden fish weakendFlora:ow the flowers and fishes died.They clean the water by their powers and healed the flowers and fishes until the golden fish shines and turn into a beautiful mermaid that shines,glimmers,shimers,glitters,and sparks.The mermaid s name is Serene.Serene:because you helped us i will give the glimmerix powers Winx:it is so beautiful! until they find the flower of unity and the flower blooms and the ocean is saved again.They went back to alfea.Ms.Faragonda:are you happy?Stella:yes Ms.Faragonda and our transformation is very nice!!!!!!! Tecna:it is much fun!Musa:its true!Aisha:really!Bloom:yes! we did it winx! AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY!