Monty Mosquito

Once upon a time, there was a little village of mosquitoes near a big pond, covered by bushes. The female mosquitoes used to stay in the village and the male mosquitoes used to stay outside the village.
Once a male mosquito names Monty came to the village and fall across a group of female mosquitoes. One of them said,"Move from our way, you vegetarian!" Monty looked at them and said," I will not...I cane here first, so...I must go first". Another one said,"you vegetarian! How dare you to talk to a Dengu mosquito like that?" Monty said,"I am safe because I am a vegetarian, I must not say that but you must not go for blood hurt, your lives are precious, if you go then you will die soon". Another one said, "you vegetarians are useless!, you can't do anything but see we can, we can send humans to the hospital" by saying they all laughed.
Monty left the place, the village. Time passed. One day a music band came to the pond side for a show. All the insects visited the show. Then Monty came up to the stage to sing, the female mosquitoes found that the singer was none other than Monty, whom they insulted and now he is a famous singer.
Monty played a guitar and sang a song and at the end of the song, he said," the song was dedicated to my friends who hated me. It is the right platform to prove myself to them ..."