Character Background

Vincent Lombardo: Vincent is seventeen years old. He is the boyfriend of Nicole Matthews. He is the team captain of the varsity football team.  He has brown hair and dreamy brown eyes. Perfect teeth, perfect body. Everything a regular teen would want in a guy. Partying+Football+Girlfriend. What happens to him once he gets her pregnant. (Played by Cameron Dallas)

Nicole Matthews: Nicole is sixteen years old. She is the girlfriend of Vincent Lombardo. She is the popular  girl of the school. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Super pretty girl. Shes everything a guy would want in a girl. Partying+Boyfriend+Baby? What happens next? (Played by Perrie Edwards)

Lyle Matthews: Although he doesn't come into the book right away. Lyle is the son of Vicent and Nicole. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Just like Nicole Matthews. What happens with having two teenage parents who love to party? (Played by Axl Duhamel)

Jonathan Moore: Jonathan Moore is seventeen years old and the bestfriend of Nicole. He has brown hair and brown eyes but dyes it blonde. He currently has a secret crush for her but nobody knows about it. He can't stand Vincent in his own eyes because of the way he treats her. He knows if shes ever the next victim of teenage pregnancy, he's gone. (Played by Adam Lambert)