Meet and Greet

"Great Jeremy! You made your first night!" The boss called to me, he was smiling.
"T-Thank you." I say with a stutter. "Hey, you should meet the night guards." the Boss directed at me, and of course, I followed him.

He opened a door. "make yourself at home." he told me, as I entered, he shut the door, and I was stuck in a room with people I don't even know. Great. Oh well, I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Heya, Shorty!" a Guy with the name tag that read 'Mike' called to me, I jumped, as he snickered. "What? Are you scared? Hah, I'd expect that for you, you are so short and everything, it all comes in one package!" He kept laughing as I stood up, holding my arm.

"H-Hey! That's n-not funny! Or C-Cool!" I yelled a little bit, glaring at The Taller Figure. The only thing I could do Is watch him laugh, and smile, and act like a Moron. I whined. "stop complaining shorty! I was only kiddin'!" He slaps me on the back.

"Don't slap me! Please!" I screamed at him. "Why not? It wasn't mean to be a hard slap!" He directed at me. "J-Just don't, I'll tell you why l-later." My stutter was getting even more noticeable. He raised an eyebrow at me, and I decided to cover my face with my hands. He kneeled down.

"Hey, Uh, Jeremy, is it...?" Mike asked me "What's wrong? Family problems? Abuse? Fear?" I looked at him, as my eyes looked watery, holding back all my tears. "Y'know, you could always, um, Hang out with me? It sounds a bit cheesy, but you seem like someone who'd want more company, you seem quiet, which shows me, you'd be lonesome." he stopped talking. I looked up at him, And I suddenly spoke

"S-Sure, I'd like that. A-And, I'll tell you what happened sooner or later, w-would you want my number?" I asked, he whispered in my ear "Pass me your phone." I did as so, and he entered his number.

"Send me a text whenever you have time." he said walking away, I was walking the other way, out the door. I nodded, "I'll text you tonight!" I grinned, and I was out.