Napoleon

You seem to be awfully interested in that thing your holding miss. But why are you shouting such vulgar words at it? Y/n practically jumps out of her skin when she gets a look at the man he looks like Napoleon Bonaparte from your history book and the paintings in the museum. Y/n suddenly looks around at where she is. W-where am I? This isn't the museum y/n stutters trembling. The man saw this and held her close comforting her. He explained everything as to where she was and what the date was. He knew she wasn't from this time due to her strange clothes not to mention the thing  she held in her hands. Excuse me madam moiselle but what is that thing you were shouting at? Y/n looks at what he's pointing at. This is my ps vita it allows me to play games like Tetris take pictures like a camera and play my all time favorite game assasins creed. Y/n explains about where she comes from and that a lot of teens have these. Games huh? May I try it madame? Napoleon asks. Of course mr Bonaparte. Y/n hands it over her e/c shimmering with excitement and delight at having a new friend. After a few hours of teaching him how to play she changes the battery's because it's low. Then hand it back to him. (just pretend it takes batteries and that u brought a hole pack with you)   Napoleon freezes when  he reads the sentence. Meet with Napoleon Bonaparte to discuss your next mission. He saw some of his famous quotes and he was in shock. He killed some bad guys like it said to do he was having fun by the looks of it. Fun isn't it? Y/n piped up. It's cool that your in the game to, hell you went down in history as a famous emperor and military officer. Hey mister Bonaparte can we be friends? Y/n asks. "I believe we already are." And just like that you began to play more games together on your ps vita Napoleon even taught you how to fence.