baby boy

A person I thought about alot .I first saw him as a baby boy wearing cute band and just smiling 🤩and that smile was the best thing I have ever seen .first  it was hard for me to recognize him but after time passes I start knowing about him . So kind , polite, pure nature person I ever saw. It was my first time I start thinking about a person alot.and then my eyes start to search for him in every bts pic, song , music videos,and searching for his deep voice.because his voice is the only thing that give me comfort . I like him Soo much but still can't make eye contact with him .and I never noticed that when ever he is on screen of my phone am continuesly smiling and shy at the same time . I never saw a person with all of those qualities that I was searching for .he is a king he need no crown . Everyone says he's the strangest member of bts but according to me he's the unique member not even in bts but also in this universe. Army also compare him with aliens but I changed myself and become an alien for him so I can meet him in space . When he cry's it spare my heart Soo hard so I don't play the video with taes crying .....I don't know why my heart act strange when I hear his name or see him 😂 . I don't know whether I can meet him or not but still pray to meet him in paradise and pray for his life because my life starts and ends because of his smile.  I can't imagine even a single moment without him.i think am cray .but how any one can be that perfect in everything .