OUR Promise [Jungkook]

OUR Promise

[ мιna'ѕ 7тн вιrтнday ]

"Happy Birthday Mina!!" Jungkook screamed as he ran to Mina and gave her a big hug. Congratulating her 7th birthday.

"Thanks Jungkookie," Mine said breaking the hug. Jungkook taking a small pink box from his pocket, handing it to Mina. Mina, staring at the small pink box, with a tag saying 'Happy Birthday Mina'. She smiled, taking the box in her hands.

"Open it Mina," Jungkook said. Mina opened the small box slowly and saw this beautiful bracelet with the words Best Friendson it. She squeezed the bracelet in her hands and smiled at Jungkook.

"Thanks Kookie." Mina said, putting on the bracelet and placed a kiss on Jungkook's left cheek. Jungkook being shocked at Mina's action, he pushed away. Mina felt sad and said sorry. She thanked Jungkook again for the present and went back to playing with the other group of kids.

Jungkook taking a seat, touching his left cheek and felt hot already. He was blushing. This was the first time feeling like this. He didn't know this feeling but he liked it. He felt warm inside. He sat up and went to play with the group of kids, like Mina did.

***

"Come on Kookie." Mina shouted from the top of the stair way, telling Jungkook to hurry up the stairs. Jungkook running up the stairs catching up with Mina. They ran into Mina's room and jumped on the bed. They were holding hands, looking up at the ceiling.

"Best birthday every!" Mina said, smiling at the blank ceiling. Jungkook holding a tight grip of Mina's hand.

"Lets make a promise Mina," Jungkook said. Mina faced Jungkook, confused at first but said yes.

"Lets promise each other that will be together forever." Jungkook continued, holding out his pinky. Mina looking back at Jungkook and extending her pinky out and wrapped it around Jungkook's small pinky.

"I promise," Mina replied.

They both fell asleep on Mina's bed still having their piny's wrapped around each other.

[ мιna'ѕ 17тн вιrтнday ]

*RIINNNGGG*

Went her annoying alarm clock. It was Mina's 17th birthday already. She woke up and rubbed her eyes, to adjust her vision. Taking the covers off of her and walking to the bathroom. She did her usual routine, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and got dressed for school.

She looked at herself in the mirror and said; "Happy Birthday." Trying to add excitement in her voice and got her bag that was sitting next to her bed and went downstairs.

"Happy Birthday Mina," her parents said carrying a small sized cake with a candle on it.

"Make a wish sweetie." Her mom said, smiling at her.

"You know I don't like to celebrate my birthday anymore." Mina said, with a huff as she put on her shoes and left the house without another word.

"It isn't the same anymore." She muttered to herself as she walked to her school.

___

"Happy Birthday Mina!" Mina's friend, Yuri, said trying to cheer her friend up on her birthday.

"Yeah thanks." Mina said, getting her binders out of her locker. Mina putting on the bracelet Jungkook gave to her on her 7th birthday.

"Mina!" Yuri yelled at Mina.

"What?" Mina growled. She already knows what Yuri is going to say.

"When will you forget him? It's been 10 years. He's with a different crowd," Yuri retorted. Mina looking onto the crowd surrounding Jungkook.