Down Under

14 Year old Tano Masaki had always dreamed of being a superhero. He read comics, books, and watched superhero movies. He had superman posters all over his walls, he was obsessed with superheroes. He liked action movies, his dad had his own motorcycle which he promised to give to Tano when he was old enough. Tano could not stop dreaming about that day, the day he would finally get that bike. Until he couldn't sit still, just one night he would go out. When his parents were asleep he snuck out and sat on the bike, he didn't turn it on just sat on it and pretended to drive it. Until he turned the handle to fast and the bike fell. Breaking the mirror, he got up and freaked out not knowing what to do. He knew if his dad found out he would assume it was him, he thought if he left it on the ground it would look like it fell accidentally. So he went inside and went to bed. He woke up to the sound of his parents yelling, "Did you break this?" "No! It probably fell!", Tano walked outside to see what all the commotion was about half asleep. "What's all the ruckus?", "Someone knocked the bike over yesterday!". Tano remembered and hesitantly said, "It wasn't me!". His father believed him, Tano went inside feeling regretful lying to his father. That night Tano went to look at the window, "Sheesh, that's worse than I remembered". As the glass shattered all over the floor, then suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Looking down he saw... an arrow, piercing through his chest. He screamed at the top of his lungs as blood poured down his stomach.

The sound woke up his father, "Did you hear that?" "Hear what?". Tano's father ran outside to see nothing, just his bike. He went back upstairs and went back to bed, "What was it?" "Oh, nothing.". The next day Tano's father went into Tano's room for him to be missing. He checked downstairs, nothing. He started to call his name, "Tano! Tano! Tano!". He charged upstairs, "Wheres Tano?" "In his room?" "He's not there!" "What?!?", then to his surprise a there was a knock at the door, it was Tano! "Hey dad" "Where have you been!?!?" "Oh, I was outside." "Oh. well, you scared us!" "I'm sorry" Tano walked inside and up to his room, Bang! Clash! Tano's father went upstairs "What's all the ruckus?" "DAD!" Tano urgently yelled! "WHAT!?" Tano froze, and thought to himself "Can he see it?" he looked over to see a purple figure, "Oh nothing dad sorry.", his dad walked away in confusion. Tano looked back, "I will name you..." "Down Under!"

Ability:
Down Under has the ability to turn parts of a solid into an ocean, creating sea life. Down Under can control the creatures. This allows Down Under to create sea life inside someone and do large amounts of damage. Down Under is the only one who can swim through this water, being able to swim through walls and through the other side. Down Under can also swim under the floor and launch sharks upwards from the ground. Down Under can also liquefy solids into a jelly-like form being able to resculpt solids. This allows Down Under to create a bounce to an object and turn parts of the floor into a trampoline.

(DU) = Down Under

DU can make a miniature shark jump from the floor biting the enemy.

DU can also escape by swimming through walls.

DU can even go under the floor and swim away.

DU can put miniature piranhas inside people for them to injure them.

DU can even mold the ground into a jelly trampoline to jump away.