Chapter 1: how it all started

Alex POV: 

Today my friend Callie was taking me to a place called Piggy Island. She told me that she wanted me to meet her boyfriend, I was okay with it. "Alex, c'mon! We gotta go!" Callie said "okay" I said. Me and Callie went onto a boat and set sail to Piggy Island. Once we got there, we were greeted by the pig himself, Leonard. "Welcome, welcome! You must be Alex!" Leonard said shaking my hand "Any friend of my lover is a friend of mine!" I couldn't believe this! He was so nice! "Thank you sir!" I said. I thought Leonard was gonna be a little freaked out by me. 

"Come in to my palace! I must give you a tour!" He said. So me and Callie went with Leonard inside his castle. I had to admit, his castle was pretty cool. "Isn't this great Alex?" Callie asked "Yeah, it is!" I replied. 

After the tour of the castle, another pig with a hipster look came in. "Leonard, we were pranked by the birds again!" he said. "Garry, not now! We have guests here!" Leonard said. I found out that the hipster looking pig was named Garry.

"Sorry about that sir." Garry said "It's okay." Leonard replied. "Hi Garry." Callie said " Hey Callie." Garry said. "You must know everybody here." I said "I do." Callie replied.

Then, a female pig came running in. Her hair looked messy, she had headphones and a teal hoodie. "Leonard I've been looking for you!" she said "What's wrong?" Leonard asked "The birds, they threw water balloons at us!" the pig girl replied. "Dang birds!" Leonard yelled. He then stormed out to get back at the birds

I caught a glimpse of the female pig. Then she caught a glimpse of me. "I-I'm Alex" I said nervously. The pig girl then shook my hand "Courtney, I'm Leonard's assistant" she said. I had such a strange feeling inside of me. 

I could tell that maybe I had a crush on her....

To be continued.....