Summary

To go to Lutai Mountain, you must go to Lutai Town. This is a saying that many travelers and merchants love to talk about.

Lutai Town is famous for not only the rugged rocks of Lutai Mountain, but also because of the great wine that Lutai Town produces-fruit yellow.

It is said that this wine is brewed from a unique fruit at the foot of Lutai Mountain, sealed and put in the cellar, and then taken out after more than a year, skimmed the froth, poured into a glass bowl, the wine color is like amber, deep yellow It is bright and beautiful, and the fruit has a special fragrance, so the ancients named it: fruit yellow. Popularity.

When the crowd came to Lutai Town, it was past noon. There were only twos and threes of pedestrians in the town. It was very different from the former bustling scene. I thought it was because the monsters were causing trouble and eating people recently, so the people were panicked, and even the vendors who set up the stalls were also worried. , Lamenting that I can't make any money recently.

Chu Lei looked around, and saw the depression, he couldn't help but sigh: "Demons are causing trouble, and ordinary people will not be able to live."

Dongfang Qingqi patted him on the shoulder, "Why don't Chu old man have a frown, I am waiting here today, isn't it just to kill demons and exorcise demons?

While talking, Chu Yinghong had already heard the news from the hawker, and came back and smiled: "Senior brother, don't worry. I just asked the little brother. He said that the two demons usually haunt at night and rarely hurt people during the day. We might as well. Find an inn to rest first, and it's not too late to go up the mountain at night."

Everyone nodded and said yes. Zhong Minyan saw everyone walking forward, but Xuanji was still in a daze in front of the snack stall, so he pushed her over and whispered: "What a daze! Go!"

Xuanji said "Oh" without rushing, took out a copper plate from her sleeve, pointed to the steamed cake in the pot, and said solemnly: "Boss, give me two."

Zhong Minyan frowned and said, "What kind of steamed cake will you eat! I still have to eat at the inn! It's just you!"

Xuanji held the paper bag containing the steamed cake in her hand, took a bite, almost spit it out, and said vaguely: "Eating... and snacks are two different things."

Zhong Minyan was so angry that she had nothing to say, so she kept rolling her eyes.

Xuanji gently blew the heat on the steamed cake, and suddenly found that Yu Sifeng, who was walking in front, looked back at him from time to time. Through a mask, he could feel that his eyes were very bad. She raised the steamed cake in her hand, thinking that he wanted to eat it too, but he rolled her eyes in disgust, then quietly slowed down, stepped back to Xuanji, and whispered in her ear: "Evil woman, you can eat it," Like a pig."

She was scolded again for no reason, but it was a pity that her mouth was full of steamed cakes, and she couldn't speak, so she looked back at him blankly with rounded eyes.

But he seemed to feel better suddenly, smiled lightly, quickened his pace to follow Chu Lei, clasped his fist and said: "The head of Chu, the junior is not talented, once lived in Lutai Town for a period of time. If you don't dislike it, Juniors, wish to, seniors, show the way."

Before Chu Lei spoke, Chu Yinghong next to him smiled and said, "Then I will trouble you, your name is..."

"Junior Yu Sifeng."

"Well, Si Feng," she said, "Take us to the best restaurant in town. We want to taste the famous fruit yellow."

"Yes, senior, please come with me."