[I'M SURE SPECIAL]

[This Trailer/Premier of this Book may be bad, but I'm still gonna post it, cause I love this story idea this much]

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"🎵Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Through The Sea!🎵
🎵I'm Totally Gonna Get Caught
And Then I'm Gonna Die!🎵"

In the middle of the Ocean, a young boy who looked around the ace of 13 sat in a Rowboat made of steel, rowing away through the ocean all alone. The boy looked sad, annoyed and tired at the same time as he continued to row in a constant rhythm. The boy had black hair and and silver earrings as he wore ragged clothing with and a cloak over his shoulders.

Next to the boy was a pole arm weapon with a large bladed spear on the end with the emblue of an emerald Dragon near the golden blade

Next to the boy was a pole arm weapon with a large bladed spear on the end with the emblue of an emerald Dragon near the golden blade. The blade seemed important to the boy as he had it tucked into his cloak and strapped on his back tightly. The boy then yawned as he pulled his oars back into the boat before he stretched his body and let out a extra loud and long yawn before he sat back in the boat with his hands behind his head.

Boy: "Hmmm... Maybe some sleep will get my spirits back up. I have been running for a few....."

The boy then began counting on his fingers before he held up both hands infront of his face.

Boy: "3 months now... "

The boy then took the weapon off of his back and held it above his face with a saddened expression.

Boy: "Oh Great and Powerful Great Grandfather, you sent me on this quest and I must ask of you this... WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO!?"

The boy yelled revealing the vast ocean that surrounded him.

Boy: "I've been out here for Months! Travelling around the world almost getting killed by any Fire Nation cronies I come across, all because you suddenly came to me in a dream and said-!"

The boy then put his hands together and closed his eyes as he imitated his grandfather, putting on the accent of an old yet wise and powerful Asian man.

Boy: "Y/n, my Great Grandson. You must find the Avatar and accompany him in his journey. For you are the only one of who can guide him on his Spiritual Quest save the Spirit World along with the Human World."

The boy, now known as Y/n then went back to his normal mannerisms as he threw his hands into the air and yelled into the evening sun before him.

Y/n: "AND NOW I'M LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME UNKNOWN OCEAN, BECUASE I SOLD MY LAST OCEAN MAP TO BUY FOOD!"

The boy then crossed his arms and leaned on the side of the boat as his stomach was heard growling.

Y/n: "Now, not even knowing if the Avatar is alive, I have to find them, and help them in their "Spiritual Quest", while they try to learn all Four Elements before the Fire Nation burns the this and the Spirit World to the ground... lucky me..."