Choi Minho

(base this scene from media)

I killed her.

I am the reason why she is inside that long wooden box.

With my own hands, I killed the only woman that I loved.

It was me.
I killed her.

I'm the one who should be inside that thing, not her. Now that she's gone, I lost the reason to breath, eat, and drink.

I lost the reason to stay alive.

I lost the reason to live.

*************

"MinHo? Son? It's me. Your dad. You should come out now. Its been three days since the funeral, and all you did was lock yourself in this room. You have not eaten. And I know you haven't been drinking the water you asked for either.......How long will you stay in there, son? How long will you blame yourself for something you didn't do?? You still have a life to live. You still have us. Your mom is worried sick about you. I'm worried about you....

Please, dont do this to yourself, son."
Mr. Choi said as he leaves his son's doorsteps, failing to convince his son to come out for the 9th time. He has been staying in his room for three days, blaming himself for the death of his fiance, Kim Eun Mi.

They met at a convenience store when she was still on college. She was on her third year as nursing student and he has just finished PhD . It was love at first sight for both of them. When their eyes locked, they couldn't get enough of each other.

One date lead to another. An I like you grew and became an I love you. Promises of forever were made, nights made full of love.

One day, he finally proposed and asked her hand for marriage. She didn't have any second thoughts when she said yes. She wanted to be with him forever, and so does he.

They believed in forever. They wanted it. They hoped to make it happen. But their forever was not as long.

Now that their forever ended, MinHo didn't know what to do with his life.

He had a smooth career as a topnotch medical surgeon. He dreamed to be a doctor since he was young, wishing to continue his family's legacy of great surgeons. He loved the feeling of helping people, curing them and making their life good as new.

He had a beautiful girlfriend that he wished to marry as soon as she graduates college. He thought everything was going perfectly, but he was wrong.

Minho was lying in bed, his arms wrapped around a picture frame with Kim EunMi's graduation picture.

In the picture, her smile was wide while she holds her certificate, proving that she has finally ended her college life and she is more than ready to start working as a nurse.

Remembering this moments help ease MinHo's longing for her. But in the same way, it reminds him of what he did to her.

Minho closed his eyes, tears falling down from his face. He just can't take the pain he is feeling anymore. What he really wanted now was for the heavens to end his suffering and die.

__________________________________

eyy!! my second book..i hope u read this and support it! :D

please comment ur opinions and questions..

vote if u like to..kekekekek :D

see ya!