The Morning

Chouko Ara. For a girl with a butterfly quirk, she's not normally what people would expect. Still, she was just a hair away from the hero course. But she still has a chance at it, she still has some hope since she made it to general studies. But let me introduce you to Chouko's story.

 "Beep Beep Beep" my alarm clock blared in my ear, signaling that the exam was soon. I groaned as I threw on my tank top and some sweat pants in the gym bag. I finished tying the knot of my school uniform. I walked downstairs to find my sister cooking me some toast. "Good morning Chouko" Yua greeted me. I shoved the toast in my mouth as I hopped on my bike and tried to catch up to my childhood friends Hitoshi and Kiko who were already halfway there. Hitoshi's hot mess of hair and Kiko's loud and obnoxious voice lead me straight to them. "Where's Chocho~ she's supposed to be here~" Kiko whined as I finished catching up to them. "Here" I chimed in. Kiko jumped as Hitoshi tried to stifle a laugh. "Hi, Chouko" Hitoshi greeted me. "Hey Cat-san and Kiko" I greeted I saw a visible cringe from Hitoshi from the stupid name a gave him. "Chocho, what took you so long~ you weren't even at your door when we arrived.? Kiko asked. "My alarm went off later. Sorry..." I sheepishly apologized rubbing the back of my neck. Kiko puffed out her cheeks as she grabbed mine and Hitoshi's hands practically dragging us to U.A. The high school of every aspiring wannabe hero's dream. But we all knew the chances of us being able to enroll especially in the hero course. We all arrived about 12 minutes later. Everyone was exhausted from the run. We followed each other through the entrance. Squeezing through the crowd, we found 3 empty seats, one on each row.