c h a p t e r t e n

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾, 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖦𝖡𝖳𝖰𝖨𝖠+ 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒. 𝖨𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆, 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯 - 𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯

adrian

I gasped, shooting up. I looked around me and I was still on the kitchen floor. Gripping the edge of the granite countertops, I lifted myself off the ground. I looked around the kitchen and it was exactly like it looked before I passed out. The glass of water was still on the counter, water spills littering the granite counter tops and dripping down the granite onto the cupboards below it and on the ground.

Slowly, I walked through my brothers' mansion, the silence around me almost deafening. I know I'm not supposed to, but I found myself in the second living room where I wasn't supposed to be. I opened the door but no one seemed to notice. I looked between all twelve of my brothers who were in different places around the living room, most of them seated on the giant, black L-shape couch.

Elijah and Ryder looked anxious with Elijah constantly running his hand through his copper brown curls and Ryder tapping his legs up and down and playing with his fingers, both of them chewing on their bottom lips. Darius was standing up, his arms crossed and a thoughtful expression on his face. Luciano was standing across form Darius, the same thoughtful expression on his face while he ran his hands through his copper brown hair every five seconds. Xander and Damon were leaning against the back of the couch, both of them looking bored. Avery's arms were crossed while he was leaning against the wall and Blake was on the couch besides Damon, leaning on the back of the couch with his arms crossed. Hayes was was next Elijah looking like he didn't want to be there with his hands resting at his sides and Kaden was leaning on the wall a few feet away from Avery with his back against the wall and his arms crossed.

They were all talking but I couldn't hear any of the words coming out of their mouths. It was faded out, the only thing I could here coming out I their mouths being my name.

"Adrian..."

All of their heads snapped up and they turned to the door. I stared curiously at them and tilted my head, wondering why was going on.

Elijah was up on his feet first and sprinting out of the room with Ryder following closely behind him and the rest of my brothers behind the two of them. I sprinted ahead of them, skidding to a stop in he kitchen doorway.

I saw myself standing in front of the island, my hands clutching my temples.

I remembered this. It was before I passed out.

The plate was still on the island, a chip in it that I didn't remember it having when I grabbed it out of the cupboard.

I remembered the sharp piercing pain that came with my body falling to the floor  and I winced from having to see it again.