Imagine #1

I was getting ready to get my morning coffee from Starbucks before today's busy day at work. As I got there I saw all of these flashes going off from cameras of the paparazzi. "I wonder what's going on? Must be someone famous inside." I thought to myself. As I got out of my car there were so many people pushing and shoving, asking for autographs, pictures, and even asking questions. As I was trying to walk in a bumped into someone and dropped my phone. "Oh I'm sorry!" Neymar had said as he was picking up my phone for me. He was just perfect. His eyes. His hair. Everything. "It's okay."
I said a little nervous. "Your beautiful. What is your name?"
"Y/n. Yours? Well thank you same to you." I said. "Why did I say that?!" I thought to myself. "Neymar, Neymar jr." He said and once he had done that it clicked. He's a famous soccer player in Brazil and Barcelona. "Well it's nice to meet you." I said as I smiled. " You too. Im sorry for the damage with your phone. May I buy you a coffee?" He said.
" I'd love that." As we walked in and ordered what I wanted Neymar asked something I didn't expect. "Y/n. I really like you. Would you go on a date with me tonight?" I was screaming inside!!!! "Yes, I'd love that." I said. With that we exchanged numbers and grabbed the coffee. "Well I will pick you up at 8." He said walking out the door. " okay see you then!" I said as I was walking out also getting into my car. As I drove off I was just wondering what I should wear tonight.