FOREWORD

***IMPORTANT UPDATE:*** as of 05 September 2024, I will no longer be cross-posting my fanfiction to Wattpad or Fanfiction.net (FFN)! My older works will stay up on Wattpad and FNN as well as AO3 and Tumblr, but my newest works will now be available on Archive Of Our Own (AO3) and Tumblr ONLY! Please do NOT repost them or upload them to other platforms! Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE WORKS OF FANFICTION. ALL CONTENT THAT COMES FROM OUTSIDE PIECES OF MEDIA ARE ENTIRELY THE PROPERTY OF THE ORIGINAL CREATOR(S). I DO NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP OVER THE WORLDS OR THEIR CHARACTERS, NOR AM I PROFITING OFF THESE FANWORKS.

These fics and moodboards are cross-posted here (Wattpad), Archive Of Our Own (AO3), and Fanfiction.net (FFN) under the same username, CoraWritesThings, as well as on Tumblr under the username @cora-writes-things. If you find these fics or moodboards anywhere else, please let me know, because that means they have been reposted without my permission.

This is a collection of one-shots written for #Sapphic September. This multifandom prompt fest has been around since 2016, but in 2020, my friend Zee (violet_storm on Wattpad (though she doesn't post here anymore) and @violet_storms on AO3 and @solar-settings on Tumblr) and I decided to get involved and make our own prompts for the month! Since then, we have made hosting this contest an annual tradition of ours. In 2022, we made an official Sapphic September Tumblr blog to act as a central hub, which is active! (Check it out on Tumblr @sapphic-september. ;))

In 2020, I was determined to write fics for every single prompt, so I came up with ideas for all of them and made moodboards for most of them. Eventually, I want to get around to finishing at least some of those prompt fills, and if/when I do, the newest additions will now be posted to AO3 and Tumblr ONLY. The old fics and moodboards will stay up on Wattpad. The ideas are all Hannibal femslash, because that was my main fandom at the time.

In 2021, I was very burnt out and had begun a year-long writing hiatus right before Sapphic September launched, so I only came up with 3 fic ideas, and I have yet to finish any of them. However, I still hope to get to at least one of them eventually, since I love the idea. If I ever finish it, it will now be posted to AO3 and Tumblr ONLY. It is also Hannibal femslash.

In 2022, I was fresh off my aforementioned writing hiatus and ready to jump back into writing when September came around, so I came up with many more ideas. I haven't finished writing any of them yet (surprise surprise), but they span multiple fandoms, including Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Hannibal, and SPY x FAMILY. I can't guarantee if/when the fics and moodboards will be posted, but if/when they're finished, they will now be posted to AO3 and Tumblr ONLY.

Last year, 2023, as always, I brainstormed some ideas for the prompts that Zee and I created. Seeing as how I had 3 years' worth of fic ideas to finish and post in addition to the new ideas, I already knew it would be unlikely that many, if any, would be posted, but if/when they are, they will now be posted to AO3 and Tumblr ONLY.

Finally, this year, 2024, I want to focus on the many old ideas I have that I never finished, but I might sprinkle in a prompt or two from this year's prompts, as Zee and I are very pleased with how they turned out. These will be posted to AO3 and Tumblr ONLY. We hope that this will be the prompt fest's breakthrough year! Thanks for sticking around all these years! I hope you enjoy these femslash prompt fills :)

Please check out my newest work on AO3 (@CoraWritesThings) and Tumblr (@cora-writes-things)! Thank you!