Introduction Chapter

From the time Moren Moss was conceived he had a very supporting an loving family. With two dads, Gale and Demetrio moss, ages forty and forty-two. Three younger siblings, Jake Moss(16), Finley Moss(17), and a recently adopted baby sis Elvira Moss(6) there is nothing they wont do for each other. Moren is the oldest an first child of the two loving men who wanted at least one of thier children to have thier DNA. So deciding to use Gales sperm they choose the perfect woman to help with vivo insemination and a long 9 months later in the spring of June,4, 1996 thier first born son had come into this world. Soon after in 2002 and 2003 they adopted two boys and 6 months into 2018 they adopted a little girl.

Moren is now a twenty-four year old single gay man and has a bachelor degree in business an commerce. He recently took over his fathers manufacturing company helping many independently owned company's make, ship, an package around the country an mail to a few international countries.

From the time Emil Rothberg was conceived he had an interesting family. Starting out with Joshua(22), Reina(21), and first born Leon(2) Rothenberg moving from Germany to the united states of America in 1983 an two years later in the winter of January,1,1985 Emil was born. The family lived a comfortable life in the western state since it wasn't that big of a culture shock for the boys having been very young and the young parents having family living thier already. But as Emil aged he noticed that he was naturally shy an obedient kid his father accepted him but his mother wanted him to more his older brother.

His father Joshua always stepped in when she nitpicked at his more feminine demeanor even though he was naturally endowed with muscle an height. So when said father passed away when he was 16 his literal hero was gone Emil was heartbroken and thier family was split. It also made it easier for his mother to emotionally control him making him participate in the same sports as his older brother from high school up until he was a junior in collage to "Man him up". And when Emil graduated collage his mother announced that she was dating again an two years after that he had a new stepdad, Charlie Addison(52), his older brother an mom took on his last name but Emil just couldn't do it he respected his mothers independence to marry again but he couldn't change his dads name she was angry but legally she couldn't make him.

Emil is now a thirty-five year old closeted gay man who has a bachelors in business and a bachelors in market research. Building his own pet food company since his dad an him both love animals but never got a pet due to the excuse that his brother had allergies but now he knows that was a lie to justify not getting one. But living alone now in his own cozy apartment he can have the pets he always wanted with his two toy poodles coco & patches.

Life is somewhat content for both of these men but they cant help wanting more after all thier BOTH interested in the kink lifestyle. As for what kinks I'll let you figure that out when you read thier story on loving oneself an standing up for yourself even if they happened to be your own family an friends.