Chapter 1- Meeting The Fox And The Bunny

A/N writing a lot right now lol

Angel's POV)

I was walking home from school with my friend Jasmine. Thank god, school is over. I can focus on finding a job . I walked up to my front porch and said goodbye to Jazzy. When I walked in, Diamond was asleep on the couch ( dog). I opened my laptop when I got in my bedroom, but I already knew what job I want you see, there was a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. That place I grew up around, and I still take my niece and nephews there today. That place brings back memories.

They have actually reopened it, closed it, then just stuck with the old place. Kids still love it without the creppy balloon boy. I found out this morning that they needed a new night guard so I tried to locate my house phone since mine was dead. If I got the job I think I'd be the first girl whose applied there. I quickly dialed the number and waited for the person. A low toned man answered the phone "Hello? " he asked " Hello, my name is Angel Hartman and I was wondering if the nightshift is still open" I took a deep breath, " Why yes it is. Would you like to apply" he answered. " Yes please. How early can I start?" I asked eagerly. " Why tonight if you would like to. Just come down to the pizzeria before 11:00." he said. " I'll be right down." I hung up the phone. I slipped my shoes on and my coat and ran out the door.

It was only a few minutes away from my home. I quietly knocked on the front door as a tall man with dirty blond hair opened it. "Come in." he smiled. I nodded and came into his office. He looked at his watch as he took a seat and asked me to do so as well. " Its 10: 55 " he smiled. " So you want the job, first girl that's ever asked my this" I nodded " Yes, since school is out I need money for my dog and my house. And besides this place brings back memories of my childhood." I smiled " Okay, you got the job. Just sign these papers...."

An Hour Later

Well I'm in the security room, its 11:56 almost twelve. A few minutes later the cameras came on. Well time to start. I left the camera alone for a few minutes before looking at it. On stage three figures stood motionless. I sighed....

Time skip...

It was one o'clock in the morning and I was looking at the camera. Wait wasn't there a figure in Pirate Cove. As soon as I said that , I heard footsteps loud footsteps. I tried to reach for the button to close it. To late. I heard a very high pitched scream for a second then it stopped. I uncovered my head to find a fox, an animatronic fox, just staring at me. "Uh..." I let out a confused sound as I kept trying to hit the button. It was weird, that thing was staring at me from the hall and I was too scared to shut it.

Foxy's POV)

I heard we where getting a new guard but a girl. I can't kill a girl. I just stood there staring for a minute then I had the perfect solution but I couldn't move so I just decided to say something. " Uh, hi. " Probably not the best choice of words but I couldnt move, I had to do something.The girl didn't move, she looked to be studying me before she dropped her head. " Foxy....." Her voice was quiet like she meant to think it rather than say it. She then looked up at me and smiled " Nice to meet you, I'm Angel. Please but before you kill me i....." She looked as if she didn't want to say anymore so I stopped her. " I'm not gonna kill you. " i smiled gently and took a step into the room

Angel's POV)
He's not gonna kill me, ain't he nice. "Really, thank you Foxy" I smiled and quickly turned my attention to the camera and quickly shut the doors " Sorry not risking it. " I sighed and looked up at Foxy, he had golden eyes, they didn't look animatronic, they looked real. And he was taller. " I wouldn't take the risk either even though the others won't hurt. Anyways, your the new security guard?" He asked me. I nodded "Sure am." I smiled. "Why, having you heard of this place. Aren't you scared?" He asked. " No, I grew up here, why would I be scared besides I'm not dead, am I? " I smiled and looked at the camera. " I want some pizza...." I heard a chuckle from Foxy " Well.... I guess you could" " Not risking it." I let out another sigh.

Bonnie's POV)

What is taking Foxy so long. He usually kills people faster than this. I'll go check. I walked down the east hallway. Doors are closed.Smart. I looked in the security room to see Foxy... But with a person. A girl. Is she the new security guard? I decided to bang on the door to see if he just malfunctioned.

Angel's POV)

I heard a loud banging as me and Foxy turned " Oh its just Bonnie. " he started towards the door but I pulled him back. " I don't like the look is his eyes. Please don't open it..." I silently panicked. Foxy nodded and went up to the door, he didn't open it though, but went up to the window. " Hey Bonnie, Hehehe what you up to?" I think he hesitated. I heard a reply "Um, Foxy. You're supposed to kill the security guards remember" his voice sounded agitated. Foxy shook his head" I'm not killing a girl Bonnie. " He looked at me who was shaking behind him and smiled. " Bonnie can be uptight sometimes, but he's a good guy. "

Bonnie looked around towards me" Huh, I guess you are a girl, but still you'll just get in the way if we let you live" I got up from around Foxy and walked towards the glass window "Why would I get in the way, I've liked this place since i was a kid, I've watched all of you play on stage. P.S. I love your guitar " I smiled. His eyes seem to light up. " Really? We might be able to make an exception " he smiled and scratched the back of his head. He had ppuurrppllee hair. They didn't look animatronic, they looked human. " Well, but first you're gonna have to let me in the room. You'll have to learn to trust us. " he smiled again. " I will, just answer me this? Why do you look human?" I had to ask. " Well, at night we turn into humans. During the day we can too. " Foxy nodded. " And if so, why do you look in your teens?" I asked. " Well, being half animatronic we don't age after age 17 or 18. Now is that all?" I nodded and walked up to the doors and hesitantly pressed the button. There stood in the darkness was a boy with purple hair, red eyes, ears like a bunny, and a purple tux. Not bad, eh... He dipped his head and walked into the security room. I looked at him" Just promise me you won't kill me? " I asked. He smiled " I wasn't going to in the first place, I wouldn't put my hands on a women." I looked at the clock it was only 2:50. 4 more hours.

I looked around the security room. Foxy was laying down in a corner, he had taken a human form, a young boy with flame colored hair and golden eyes. Bonnie was staring at me beside the chair that I was in. I looked at the percentage gauge on the tablet. 28%. I blinked and looked oover at Bonnie, " Hey Bonnie, what happens when this thing reaches 0%. " I was worried. I did have both doors locked though. He smiled " The power goes out and Freddy will come. Don't worry, I'll protect you, Freddy is a good guy, he wont hurt you. And Chica, well he's probably eating pizza in the kitchen. " I nodded " Okay." I ended up getting bored and put the tablet on my lap and took out my phone. 3:04. Uh this is a longgggg night

------- So how was Chapter One, I'd figure I'd put this part up. Sorry its not very long. -----