chaper 1: The Perfect Life

I woke up to my mom saying get up but little did I know that was the last time I would see her. I got up and got some breakfast. A couple minutes later I got a call from Will. Will is my long time boyfriend since we wer senior's in high school. He was waiting outside for me. I totally forgot today was our aniversery. I ran upstairs to get ready. I came out 10 minutes later. I thought you weren't coming Will said. I woudn't miss it for the world I ancerd. I have The whole day pland out. We were going to got to lunch after that go to the moveis and end with a moon lit dinner.walked

         For lunch we when't to the Olive Garden. We where there for about 2 hours I would have to say. we had time befor the movie so we stoped by a near by park. we walked for alittle. we alway went on walks but today it felt special. This is one of the best days of my life I said happily. What was your best asked Will. Well the best day was when you asked me out duh I ancerd. Right  said Will.

        The movie was at 4:30 we when't to see The Night Under the Stars. It was a romance. Right after the movie we had to got to dinner. It was more beautiful then imgend. there was a table out looking the sea. There were to white plates and a candle in the middle of the table I felt like It wasen't real. It felt to good to be true.

         Right after the dinner Will took me home. We made out for a litttle in the car then I walked into the house.

Mom, Dad are you here I shouted. I when to the kitchen and found a note from mom and dad that said.

                                                                        Dear  Angela,

                                                        Your father and I have gone out to dinner.

                                                        I hope that you and will had a good date night

                                                        see you soon,

                                                                                love mom and dad.

        I was use to being alon alot mom and dad would always go on dates and they would always come back that night or the next day but since they havent gone on a date night in a long time they would most likely come back the next day. I when up to my room and put on my pj and turnd on 'The Fault In Our Stars" I got in bed and wached the movie.l ended up falling asleep half way through the movie.

        I got a call at 12:00am I answered it was mom.

Hello I said,

Is this angela, the voice asked

Yes I answered

Im vary sorry to inform you that your parents have been in a terrible car crash and they aren't waking up. The voice answered.

        I hung up the phone and bursted into tears. I called Will but he woulden't pick up.