she won't take off your hoodie

"Kaylee!" You yelled out as you continued to search through the closet for your favorite hoodie. You've spent the last five minutes looking all around for it. But it especially confused you because you know you had hung it up after doing laundry just last night.

There were a few clothes on the floor that had fallen off the hangers or that Kaylee may have tossed around while looking for something to wear this morning. You started to look through them, wondering if somehow your hoodie had gotten put into the pile.

You could hear Kaylee's footsteps on the stairs before they trailed into the bedroom. "Y/N? What is it?"

"Have you seen my hoodie? I could've sworn that I hung it up last night but I can't find it." You mumbled as you stood back up to look through the clothes again. You knew she was there but you had yet to turn your back. You figured she'd step into the closet to help you look for it.

"What hoodie, babe?"

With a heavy sigh, you turned around, only to find your girlfriend standing behind you in the hoodie you've spent the last ten minutes looking for.

"That hoodie!" You exclaimed as you stepped closer to her.

Not that you knew where it was, your mind started to slow down a little. You tugged on the hem of the hoodie and brought Kaylee close to you. You bit down on your lip as you took in how adorable she looked in your hoodie. The thought of her taking it off almost didn't even cross your mind...

Almost.

Because when a chill went down your shoulders yet again, you remembered why you came upstairs to retrieve your cozy hoodie in the first place.

"As cute as you look, I kinda need this."

You bunched the soft fabric up in your hands before you let them fall to her sides.

"Well, you're just gonna have to find something else to wear because I'm not taking it off." She teased and only giggled when you whined and dropped your forehead to her chest. "Sorry, baby. But I like it. It's so fluffy and it smells like you. I never wanna take it off."

You shook your head with a laugh. Guess it wasn't just your favorite hoodie after all, but hers now, too.

"Okay. Well, then I get to wear your favorite hoodie."

"That's a fair trade. Besides, I like it when you wear my clothes. You can wear them whenever." She nodded toward the closet and with bright eyes, you went back to grab her favorite hoodie.

You pulled it over your head and giggled when she came up behind you to hug you from behind.

"You're cute." She mumbled and leaned around to kiss your cheek softly. You turned around and she intertwined your fingers before you both went downstairs to watch some movies and spend some time together.