10

Chapter Ten___________

Chapter Ten
___________

My body stretched across the mattress as my eyelids struggled to peel open due to me already feeling the burn from my opened curtains. It's evident that I didn't receive the best sleep last night, and I blame it on the Internet since it was almost impossible for me to not search up porn after that one night.

I've been intrigued by the wild fantasies that people bring to life in these videos; step siblings, hot nurses, maids— things I never knew people were into.

Things I never knew I was into.

What made me realize how much I liked it was when I felt my undergarments dampen as I continued to watch. I couldn't even sit straight; my thighs pressed together, my breathing became heavy, and managed to break a sweat.

Due to my parents being home, there was nothing I could do. Teaching my self how to... masturbate while being under the same roof as my parents didn't seem like a good idea because first off, that's just.. gross and secondly, who knows if I'll be able to control myself.

From what I've discovered so far, masturbation is a sexual activity that results in a fulfilling and pleasant outcome. Or in other words, it's what you do when you have no one else to take care of your needs.

After clearing my blurred vision, I sat myself up and unexpectedly ran my hand through my hair. I smiled to myself once I remembered that I took my braids out last night.

For the rest of the night, I stayed off social media. I refused to see any more of those strippers dancing on Harry's lap— if that even really was him. So laying in my bed with my hair sprawled out across my pillows was what the rest of my night time hours consisted of, along with other things.

But now.. I was facing reality, which are my parents. It's no longer night time, meaning I had to join them for breakfast and my heart raced at the reminder. I could only imagine how upset my mother will be if she sees me like this.

Putting my hair back into my braids would be impossible because my mother always did my hair for me, but I had one solution that might prevent an eruption from my mother.

Walking into my bathroom, I searched for a hair tie until I found one under my sink. Unfortunately, the band was extremely thin, but I managed to make it work after many tries. I washed my face after brushing my teeth before taking a quick shower.

It was eleven o'clock by the time I finished preparing myself for breakfast and a girls day with Janet and whoever else. I was ecstatic about getting out of the house and finally being able to spend time with Janet outside of my home.