Nalu's start

One day the mage Lucy goes to fairytail and looks for Gray the ice mage that she is in love with but when she gets there and sees that Gray was with Juvia and giving her flowers.All of her sadness and anger started flowing around her body and forcefully opened all of her celestial spirits gates.The celestial spirits that lost controll of their body started attacking gray and anyone that tryed to help him.And eventually all the guild members tryed to stop Lucy not even Erza or Wendy got to her but everyone where beaten up.Gray was begging Lucy to stop and asked what he had done to her but Lucy couldn't hear him at all.As soon as everyone in the guild had passed out Natsu came in and saw lucy and her celestial spirits torturing Gray. Natsu was sad and wanted to help his comrades so he stared running towards Lucy but instead of attacking her he hugged her while patting her head and saying that everything was alright. Natsu's voice got to her and Lucy returned to normal and shut all the gates while crying and saying sorry to all the guild members. Lucy said to Natsu that she was happy to have such a nice friend and then passed out from summoning all her celestial sprits. Natsu caried her home and when he was at Lucy's home he said goodnight Lucy and kissed her on the cheek. After that Natsu went back to the guild to make sure everyone was alright and as soon as he saw Gray he told him that Lucy was in love with him and wondered if he also liked Lucy. Gray said that he was planning to make a move on Juvia and that he had no interest in Lucy. Natsu then went to check if Lucy was awake and she was. When he went inside Lucy's home Lucy jumped on him and said im sorry Natsu thought you didn't love me so i went after Gray i know i hurt you but will you love me? Natsu started smiling and said of course Lucy i've always loved you.