Chapter 1

His Last Match
Third Person POV:

Prrrrrrtttt

The whistle blew meaning that the match has ended Karasuno winning against Date Tech. The team cheering and crying out of happiness not knowing that the little ace is having difficulty breathing and getting dizzy. Not knowing that their joy will end until a large "THUMP" was heard not only the players but the whole gymnasium went silent looking for where the sound came from. Kageyama noticing his partner wasn't around he looked around until he saw shouyou laying on the ground not moving, he bent down to shake hinata thinking he's just tired so he went to sleep  but no response.

"Hinata boke?!? Don't sleep on the court" he said.

Yet no response again he was about to lift him up until the courts door burst open showing two people panting one looking like shouyou but different hair and one looking a bit of him but female.

"Shoyou" the girl said

"no...no...no... I thought you convince him to stop" The male said.

"I did but he didn't listen" the girl said again.

"I knew this would happen quick get his bag there's a kit there give it to me" he said and bent down to shoyou lifting him up and the girl followed bringing the kit.

"Take my phone call doc fumia"
And she obligated calling and putting on speaker
~The conversation~

"Dr. Fumia it's shouyou called blue I'm here at *******"

"The ambulance will be there."
(Quick it's sho-chan code blue) was heard before the call ended.

And he guy did many things before the ambulance already arrived. But before the two can go Suga asked.

"Umm who are you two and whats wrong with hinata?"

"Oh I apologize my name's hinata hiraku shouyou's older brother and this is our cousin hinata inuko, and about hinata all I can tell you is he has an illness but it's really not my story to tell and will you escuse us were gonna leave but you can visit shoyou at ***hospital"then they left Leaving everyone shock of what happen, after a couple of minutes everyone went back to normal the team left fast but still shock.