Just Acting? Or Not!

"Ariana, over here!", "Ari!", "I have questions!", "Ariana!", Ariana walked to her limo, with her bodyguard blocking her from view.

She never knew why paparazzi bothered. They barely get anything anyway. Well they get about every little thing of your whole life. But that's basically all.

Ok, she was wrong. Having your whole life out on T.V or in the news paper is annoying. She has to do every little thing right so nothing bad could hurt her career. She has had a few things out of publicly that weren't good. But she tries to not get anymore out there.

She finally got into the safety of her car and the limo drove off. She was heading to her apartment in the HollyWood, California. She got to be here because she got to be in a new show called Flower Lines as the lead girl. Ariana couldn't pass up a opportunity like this.

Francis Lawrence is directing this show and Ariana herself loves his movies that he directs. She can't wait till she starts shooting the first episode and she sure can't wait in till she finds out who the leading man of the show is.

She wasn't told anything, and she assumes that the leading man was out of information like her.

Ariana just realized she was at her home. She thanked the driver for taking her to her destination and got out. She quickly walked to her door and unlocked it. Ariana closed and locked the door be hide her and sat her keys on the table.

She took of her shoes and threw them by her door plopping down on her couch and turning the t.v on. Nothing was on at the moment so she ended up calling the director of the show to see when she has to come to the set.

Francis Lawrence answered and he currently did Mocking Jay Part 1. "Hello Mr. Lawrence. I was wondering.....what time do you want me to come to the set?", she asked him. "Oh. Well you could come in about 30 minutes", he told her. "Ok. I'll see you then", they said their good byes and they hung up.

Ariana got up off her butt and walked to her room in the small apartment. She looked through her closet to find something to throw on. She didn't really need anything to wear because the will probably give her something to wear.

She decided on a plan white T and jeans. She grabbed her purse and fixed her hair. She then but on her flats and headed out the door. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to get to were they where shooting the show. She plans to move more closer to where the set was so it doesn't take her long to get there.

Ariana focused on the road and where she was going the whole time. Not paying any attention to the excitement boiling up in her.

She finally made it and walked in after she parked her car. Ariana opened the door and stepped in to where she was going to be making a lifetime show.

"Ariana Grande. Nice to see you again.", the one and one Francis Lawrence. She smiled a warm smile. "Hi Mr. Lawrence. As I might say, I am very excited to see who the male lead is", she told.

He smiled at her. "He's new and great!",.