This is my first story so please dont judge

It was a rainy day and you where laying in bed scrolling through Instagram and you saw on Jaeden martell's story that they whete coming to you town. You couldn't believe it you started jumping around in your room screaming out of happiness when your mom walks in. She asked why you where so happy you showed her Jaeden story and she said that you need to do chores to go and you of course said yes. She gave you a list on what you had to do the lest followed, grocery shopping, clean bathroom, clean room, do the dishes and much more. You started with grocery shopping your mom gave you 50 dollars and you went to the closest shop and bought everything that was on the list your mom gave. You stood in line when a guy bumps in to you and you drop all your grocery's. She hear someone say I'm so so sorry but the voice seems familiar you look up to see at guy with blond hair smiling at you. It was JAEDEN you say, it's fine it's not your fault. Jaeden: yes it is I bumped in to so it's my fault I'm sorry, no it's fine no needs to be sorry. Then Jaeden asks for your name and you answer y/n and Jaeden says I'm Jaeden.! Y/n I was actually going grocery shopping just for my mom to say yes to me to go to your meet and greet so I guess I will see you there. Jaeden yeah we will It was fun talking to you. Y/n it was fun talking to you to, you say with a happy voice. You pay for your grocery's then go home to tell your mom everything. And you then finished the rest of the chores and your mom said yes to go to the meet and greet and you bought tickets.

And be continued

Hope you liked the first chapter and remember this is my first time don't forget to vote and comment what you think so far.!