chapter 1

(14 years ago)

Lisa POV

Well its been a month since Jungkook and I decided to revealed our relationship in public.

I am very happy today because today is my birthday. But I didn't received any calls, and messages from Jungkook and my parents and also unnies and even in our GC, so my feelings is mixed.
After a bit  our, I decided to go downstairs, to brush my teeth and to cook food, but then I saw a ĺetter in the couch from my boyfriend Jungkook

To Jagiya:
Jagiya, I already cook you a food, the food is in the dining area, i hope you eat well, Okay💖. By the way, your boss called you, so I answer it, she said that she needs you in the company now, but before you go, just eat okay. Don't worry about me, I'm heading to the big hit company, because my manager also called me. I love you🥰.

From:Jungkook

What he didn't even greeted me in this letter,huh, did he forgot my birthday😞ahh, poor me.

(Time Skip)
Lisa was done doing all the stuffs she needs to do, then she is heading now in the company YG entertainment.

Author POV
When Lisa arrived at the company, the staffs greeted her a happy birthday, so she is happy, but sad as well.

(How can she be so sad, her boyfriend forgot her birthday.)

When she arrived at the 7th floor where the YG boss is in, she opened the door, and then she saw her boss.

"Hey Lisa you're here, happy birthday, this my gifta for you". She said.

Ohh, thank you Ms. Hwang, I appreciate all of this. I am very happy. Thank you.

(Time skip)

Author POV
Lisa is now heading to her house, but the thing is she didn't know that Jungkook will suprise her. Lisa starts the engine, and now heading to her house.

(At the house)
Huh, what did I do?😞 Lisa ask to herself.
When she opened the lights, a wonderful suprise make her happy again.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you". Jungkook and her unnies and even her parents sang it.

Happy birthday Jagiya.🥰 Jungkook said while holding the cake.

Lisa POV
at first I thought they forgot my birthday, but when I open the lights, it made me feel that they really love me.

End of POV

I want to say something, Unnies, Jungkook,Mom,Dad, Bambam and to all of you, that I thought you guys, forgot my birthday. She said to them.

Why would we? Jisoo answered

This will be the best birthday you ever had. Jennie answered.

Yeah, here blow the candle and make a wish. Jungkook said.

(Time skip)
Jungkook POV
I really felt nervous now, you know this is Lisa birthday, the day that I will proposed to her, I hope she enjoyed this birthday party.

After a while, Namjoon hyung grabbed the mic and said
"Lisa, happy birthday, watch this clip"
The clip was all about to Lisa and I, all the happiness we had the sad moments and any moments.
(end of POV)

Unnie, what's going on?  Lisa said to Rosè.

Just watch it.  She replied.

Lisa POV
I don't have any idea on what's going on, but there's one thing come to my mind and it was "is he going to propose to me?"  I don't know, but when the video ended, Jungkook grabbed the mic and start to walk in front of me. I don't know what to say, but tears is coming in my eyes. Maybe tears of joy.

Jagiya, we've been together for a year now, and its been a months since we decided to reveal our relationship. And I am so happy about that. Also we've face so many hardship in our life but you didn't give up on me, you chose me and I chose you. But today, I want to say this to you. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore.

I am shocked.

What you're breaking up with me in my birthday? I said

No, what I mean is, I want to be your husband,I want to be  the father of your daughter and son. Jagiya, will you marry me? Jungkook said.

Yes, who would say no to you. Lisa said.

Author POV
Everyone felt happy, and congratulates them, even lisa's parents and jungkook parents congratulates them.

Lisa and Jungkook hugged each other,and then they both kissed each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook and Lisa POV
Years had passed, BTS got disband, but I don't know when we are making a comeback. BLACKPINK also take a break, Lisa said that she didn't also know when will they where having a comeback.
Jisoo noona and Jin hyung got married and had a children named Seojin and Miyeon.
Then Lisa and I got married, we also had a children named, Joonyoung and Sophia.
Then Jennie unnie and V hyung comes the third, they also have a children,twins both boys named Hyun and Taehyun.
Then Rosè noona and Jimin hyung comes the fourth, they also have a son named Jimmy.
Then Namjoon hyung  is married to the model and actress Kim Yuna, they have a daughter named Mi-so.
Then Hoseok hyung is married to the fashion designer Kim Hyeri.
Then Suga hyung is also married to his childhood bestfriend Park Luna.
Nothing changed, although we have a different life now, but the relationship we had never changed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of flashback

( stay tuned guys, this is my first book)
Thank you.
I hope you guys support me on this book thank you.