The enemies

It all began with a simple video of the vegan teacher she was always alone and wanted someone to be with she wanted someone to kiss and hug with but she didn't had that someone, when she made a video that would attract her biggest crush, her intention was attract jorobe she had a big crush on him, then something awesome happened her video worked...jorobe answered her video she got really happy, so happy that she even came so hard that she couldn't handle her screams, she knew it was meant to be...love at first sight, in jorobe's case it was the same he was alone with no one to talk to, kiss, and hug, when he saw the vegan teacher he fell in love instantly, he wanted to MARRY HER ALREADY! they wanted more than just enemies after some days passed, and answering each other's videos, they just couldn't anymore the wanted to be TOGETHER they wanted to live in a big mansion with so much flowers and every kind of animal to eat!!! but they didn't know what to do to end up getting married and living together, and of course! have babies, but the vegan teacher didn't knew if jorobe liked her, and jorobe didn't knew if the vegan teacher liked HIM, so the only thing that was left to do was dm each other.

love at first sight, in jorobe's case it was the same he was alone with no one to talk to, kiss, and hug, when he saw the vegan teacher he fell in love instantly, he wanted to MARRY HER ALREADY! they wanted more than just enemies after some days p...