Unfaithful (One Direction & Janoskian FanFic)

Jorydn POV:

"You look beautiful stop being insecure any guy would be crazy not to like you." Katie said to Jorydn.

I looked in the mirror and saw a young girl thats over-weight, pale, shy, and awkward. How could I ever think I would be able to get a guy like Jai Brooks.

"Shut up,Katie I mean look at yourself your perfect."

"If I am so perfect why dont I have a boyfriend."

"Rebbecca is the one who has a boyfriend.......Zaynnn." We said annoyingly

Rebbecca is a big gossiper that is the one thing I do not like about her.She is always talking about other people and than act fake around them.All she thinks about is herself.

"Come on lets go.Wake up Becca."

"Leave me alone bithches." Rebbecca yelled.

''Wake the fuck up dumb ass." I said and pushed her off the bed.

"Oww..what the hell your an asshole god damn." She stood up and shoved me.

"Come on guys. Lets go get ready." Katie said getting up.

"Yeah Becca get up and go get dressed."

"Shut the hell up I was gonna do that ok."

"Whatever dumbass"

"You guys are really annoying could you stop cursing and act like bitches god damn."

"Well." Rebbecca and I both said.

We all burst out laughing.''I am sorry my little Jordy I love you girl." Becca said

"Its okay becky love you too boo."

"You know that thing called school, yeah we have to get ready for that." Katie exclaimed sarcastically.

We all got dressed. I wore a faded crop top with the british flag on it,a light blue denim blouse over and high waste black leather shorts.I had to make a decision between my black converse or my grey lace up ankle boots.I decided go classy with the boots. I put my hair in a fishtail braid.

Katie was wearing light skinny jeans with a white tank top and a aqua long-sleeve blouse over it. She wore red high heel pumps. She had her hair down with light curls at the bottom.

Rebbecca was wearing a turquoise loose tank top with white skinny jeans and black sandals.She had her hair blonde hair straightened with black tips.

We rode in the car listening to Birthday Song

"All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe." We burst out laughing.

* *

We parked my car and walked into Melborne High.Finally this is our last year here. We headed to the auditorium for the first day assembly. We weren't exactly that pop

ular but at least weren't like Louise who wears crocs everyday. We had style.

We saw Becca's best friend Christina.

"Rebbecca OMG Jai just broke up with me he says he likes some girl with a J in her

name" She said hugging Becca and crying on her shoulder. Becca started rubbing circles on her back trying to clam her down. She finally stoped crying and then the Brooks brothers came walking to us. If felt like how in the movies when the hot guys come walking in slow motion with the music in the background. That's how it felt when I saw Jai...

He came towards us smiling. I thought they were going to walk past us but stood in front of us. Jai came face to face with Christina and he kissed her witch seemed like 10 minutes I just stood there astonished.I grabbed Katie and Becca's hand and rushed between the two kissing. "Excuse me." I said. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into Niall, my best guy friend. "Whoa... Jordyn what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing.....nothing.....I missed you Ni."

"I missed you too love....come let's go to the auditorium." He said. Niall has always been there for me. He's so adorable and loyal and any girl would be lucky to have him.

Im in love with......

(A/N: Hii thanks for reading we will try to update everyweek. Go don't forget to fan us bye. xx ^.^

<3